Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$66
PricelineUS$71
FindHotelUS$73
eDreamsUS$66
1,245 results
All reviews great stay room was clean continental breakfast stay there again arches national park in town enjoyed our stay convenient location each morning moab area muffins parks hairdryer rates adventure microwave laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2021

Classic bait and switch operation.

I made reservations 10 months ago, when I went to check-in I was told I had no reservation.

I've had multiple reminder emails about reservations and communication with the motel requesting a 4 pm check-in, which was approved. I even showed them the emails proving all of this and the guy at the front desk blamed everything on booking.com.

It was a Friday afternoon, while driving up I noticed no-vacancy signs in town. I had no choice but to accept a double bedroom at the back of the property for more money than the Deluxe King Suite I had originally reserved.

The guy at the front desk lied when he told me they didn't have my reservation because when they ran my credit card I got a notice from booking dot com! If they didn't have a reservation for me then how did booking dot com know I was there using my credit card???

What happened?
I guarantee you they gave my original room to someone else for more money, I made our reservations at a lower price during the height of the pandemic scare last year when they had lower prices.

Their breakfast?
Half heated grey link sausage, bread for toast, old muffins, and powdered eggs; yes powdered eggs like in the Army when deployed or in the field.

Cleanliness?
Trash everywhere not picked up.
A dishonest operation that's all Adventure Inn stands for.

Unhelpful concierge

Room tip: Go somwhere else!
Date of stay: July 2021
2  Thank Wayword_Traveler1
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

The rooms were close to the ice machine! This is the most positive thing I could say. The place appeared like it was hit by a tornado. Not at all as pictured in photos. Garbage everywhere, unkempt outdoor area, dated bathrooms, cockroaches in room, icky carpet, and rooms were tiny, which is problematic if you’re traveling w bikes. Maybe it’s a budget hotel, but come on. Just keep it tidy and looking like the advertisement. Can’t understand how it gets such good ratings…either it’s had better days or it’s a bunch of bs reviews.

Room tip: Enjoy the ice!
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank U7806VBrachelb
Reviewed 1 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed 1 night in Moab. This is an ok motel.

The good: you can park right outside your room so makes packing and unpacking very easy. Right in the middle of Moab, close to everything. Beds were comfortable.

The not so good: it just felt run down. The shower looked old, the bathroom smelled bad. It was one of those places you want to keep your shoes on because you don't trust the floor to be very clean.

Overall: I was happy I found a hotel room in Moab for $175 in June when Moab was very booked and most rooms were over $300. It was clean enough and easy enough. Like I told my family .... "it was fine" :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

Stayed two nights, not impressed. Outside grounds needs some TLC, cleaned up, doesn’t cost money to pull weeds and pick up garbage. Read the reviews prior and should of stayed cleared, but since the price was affordable & it’s a family owned business (among the bigger corporations Competitors looming over them) we felt compelled to give it a try. Should of just booked somewhere else. Previous reviews mentioned smoke detectors missing and exposed wires...yup our room too. Would be shameful if fire dept had to be bothered for a code violation that was mentioned one too many times in reviews, that the business owners should of taken seriously. The laundry facilities needed some TLC. Staff came across guarded, unfriendly & stand off. Just really hoped with the previous poor reviews received by this establishment they would of tried harder to rectify their business practices.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2021 via mobile

Very basic, but clean- which is a huge plus! Nice bathroom. Great and friendly staff. No frills- basic self-serve continental breakfast. Worked out good for 1 night- not recommended for an extended stay because it’s extremely hot and does not have a pool.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple