“Pain du Chocolat!”
Review of Paul

Paul
Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in McLean
Reviewed 21 January 2015

I was in town working at the mall and wasn't having the best morning. After a few phone calls of not so great news, I new a pastry was in my future. Paul and a Pain du Chocolat to the rescue! Ooooooh yeah.

During the times I was in town, I also tried a few of the macaroons, and also ordered a couple of omeletes to go. They did a great job; and the food was great. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 20 January 2015

This was our first visit to Paul Bakery-Café in the Galleria Shopping Center in McLean, VA. My wife enjoyed her Quiche and I enjoyed my three eggs dish scrambled which came with a large plate of greens and bread. The coffee was tasty as well. It so happens we are scheduled later in the month to go another Paul's. Be interesting to compare. We recommend the McLean café!

Reviewed 14 January 2015

Paul Bakery always perks me up when I'm having a harried day. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable regarding the food. Coffee drinks are well-made and the pastries are generally superior to what you find elsewhere. The decor is lovely and très Parisien - makes me think just outside the windows is the Champs-Élysées instead of Route 123.

Reviewed 12 November 2014

This another great place in the Galleria Mall. They have delicious soups, great breads, and the deserts are excellent. My favorites are the Napoleans, both vanilla and chocolate. Chocolate croissant is very good, as are the tarts and breakfast pastries.

Reviewed 11 September 2014

I love l'escargot raisin. Paul's has its version that is the closest in the area to getting one in Paris. Haven't had a sit down meal here, but we drop in for the l'escargot raisin from time to time.