Bloomfield Motel(Bloomfield)
US$89
Home2.com
Encore Motel(Farmington)
US$50
All reviewsfire pithot tubfour cornersnewer hotelchaco canyonbreakfast barhot breakfastnew mexicostay there againcomfortable bedsa great staywafflesfree breakfastmicroteldurangoamenitiespet
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Newer hotel and everything was clean and in order. Patio out back was very nice to relax on. Pool and hot tub were great after a day in the car. Full breakfast was very welcome the next morning. Desk staff was helpful for my questions.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank NatlParkTraveler
Teri B, General Manager at Presidential Inn & Suites Aztec NM, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thanks for choosing Presidential Inn & Suites, Aztec NM! We’re glad to hear you enjoyed our Full Breakfast and Patio. We do our best to try to make every stay a clean and comfortable one. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Stephanie, Josh and Marcella were amazing. Friendly and accommodating. The hotel was clean and rooms were small but nice. The owner would fall asleep in the lobby and didn't engage with guests. However overall the stay was pleasant.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Teri B, General Manager at Presidential Inn & Suites Aztec NM, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Presidential Inn & Suites, Aztec, NM. I will pass on your kind words in regards to staff Stephanie, Josh and Marcella.

We truly appreciate your business and we're so happy to hear that "overall" your stay was a pleasant one. Thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I stayed here for a couple of nights for some fishing on the SJ and they did not have enough soap to give guests. They should try going to Wal Mart and get some soap until the next shipment comes in. This is a poorly run and poorly managed hotel. There isnt' much of a choice in Aztec but next time I may just go to Farmington which has a much better selection and they actually give you soap.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Teri B, General Manager at Presidential Inn & Suites Aztec NM, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
I appreciate the comment, however I run a well managed and well run property as the reviews show. The issue of a shipment on back order is not the fault of myself or my staff. We do have back up self care items behind the desk for guests and we were giving them freely. I hope that you will not be deterred from staying at our hotel because of soap..... We strive for 100% satisfaction, but today we missed. Please come see our new line of complimentary guest soaps and shampoos! If you are fishing the San Juan again please call me and we will take good care of you. 505-334-4014

Your Friend at the Presidential Inn & Suites Aztec,
Theresa Bailey

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I have written a full review at hotels.com.
I was well pleased with this hotel including the accommodations, meals and service.
Each member of the team was extremely pleasant and accommodating. I recommend better signage lighting.

Room Tip: East side (front) suite
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Teri B, Director of Sales at Presidential Inn & Suites Aztec NM, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and concerns. I'm very happy to hear that you found your accommodations to be extremely pleasant also the meals and service. We look forward to your next visit with us at The Presidential Inn and Suites Aztec, NM.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel was great, friendly staff & very accommodating. The breakfast was very nice, biscuits were warm (unlike most places)and they had a variety of things to choose from, rooms were lovely. It was a very nice stay!! Will go back soon..

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Teri B, Director of Sales at Presidential Inn & Suites Aztec NM, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Wonderful! We do our best to make your stay comfortable and truly strive on customer service. I'm glad you found your room "lovely" and you enjoyed our breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.