“Bland experience”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 409-866-2617 Fax: 409-866-0169
Description: Phone: 409-866-2617 Fax: 409-866-0169
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

We hadn't been here in a while and I remember why now. When you and your wife both have items on the plate that taste alike and they are from different food groups it is not good. Last trip.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

I haven't eaten here in awhile and forgot how much I enjoy their food. The chicken fried steak was delicious as well as my two sides. The restaurant was clean and neat. I'll be back!

Reviewed 24 June 2015

We always enjoy our meal here. The servers are friendly and don't rush you. Our family of four had chicken fried steaks, baked whitefish and slow cooked pot roast, with drinks and our tab before gratuity was $53. Food is always good, even though the portions do seem smaller than years past.

Reviewed 12 May 2015

What's not to like? You can just almost anything here. The rolls and cornbread are fabulous, and so are the veggies. Try their squash casserole. Amazing!

Reviewed 4 November 2014

I love the food here! We go quite often on Sundays. Everything we ate have been enjoyable. They have great desserts! Their cornbread and rolls by itself will make you return. The prices are reasonable with normal portions. Sometimes on Sundays, it gets crowdy but we still get good service. Restaurant is clean, good service, good parking and good service for food pick up. Call In your order first for faster pick up of your food. Great food!