“Disappointed ”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 409-866-2617 Fax: 409-866-0169
Description: Phone: 409-866-2617 Fax: 409-866-0169
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Disappointed because I ate here a couple of years ago and it was really good. I got to return today, and took my husband, after bragging about this place. The corn bread tasted old and it was cold. After being wowed by the portion I have received, this excitement was quickly brought down by the bland fish and cold okra. However, the onion rings were good.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Service was slow, not because they were busy. I ordered a Caesar salad, it was brown, a gentleman ordered a salad across from us, his was brown as well, waitress told the manager, he did nothing! First and last time here

Reviewed 30 June 2016

We have eaten from this restaurant for many years with good experiences, and tonight was awful! We placed a to-go order, and they left an item out of the order, which we didn't discover until we were already home. We asked for our baked potatoes to be fixed a certain way, and that request was totally ignored, and the potatoes were either old or had been baked way too long!!! Our entree was just okay, nothing to brag about at all. Sorry, Black Eyed-Pea, you just lost our business!

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

You really can't beat eating lunch here. An entrée and two sides with bread for $6.99. I had turkey with dressing, squash casserole, carrots, cornbread and a roll. Very good and served quickly.

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

We hadn't been here in a while and I remember why now. When you and your wife both have items on the plate that taste alike and they are from different food groups it is not good. Last trip.