Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
PricelineUS$135
Agoda.comUS$135
StayForLongUS$163
All reviews rooftop bar great location electric shuttle complimentary shuttle the shuttle driver within walking distance beautiful hotel corner room road noise would definitely stay here again front desk staff great stay clean hotel great weekend staff was very friendly and helpful fitness center fire pit
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2021

Truly one of the best hotel stays! The customer service at this hotel makes it a standout. If I ever need a hotel in Asheville, I will be returning here. The breakfast was delicious, offered big portions, and came out so quickly. The rooftop bar was wonderful as well. Special thanks to Stephanie, the bartenders and breakfast servers who worked 1/8-9, and Myke, who was so friendly anytime we passed by. Love that you all our dog friendly and made us feel right at home. Very clean rooms and the covid precautions were easy to highlight so I felt safe during my stay. Thanks to everyone on the team!

Date of stay: January 2021
Chelsea Lewis, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Hi Madalynn2021,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that we provided you with great customer service and a wonderful dining experience. I will be sure that each of the team members you mentioned get a special shout out for providing outstanding service! We look forward to welcoming you and your pup back Asheville in the future!

All the best,
Chelsea Lewis

Reviewed 31 December 2020

This is actually a very good hotell. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. We got a corner room as an honors member, and I think it's usually a premium rate. However, the room was also on the corner of one of the major intersections of the city. There are emergency services located nearby so there are sirens all day and night. Also very loud trucks and booming bass of nearby vehicles. We also informed the hotel we would check-in at 3pm, but it was after 4 before the room was ready. They did treat us to snacks from the pantry for our with though.

We do recommend staying here though because the hotel is only a few years old and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They are also one of the few places with a shuttle in the area, and parking in Asheville seems like a major headache. Special shout out to Lauren, our driver, who was so friendly and helpful. Also a safe driver! Just make sure you ask for a room away from the intersection.

1  Thank Wes H
Micaiah Liner, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the great review--we always appreciate hearing from our guests! I am glad you enjoyed your time in our great city. Also, thank you for giving Lauren a shout-out. We agree--she is fantastic! We will be sure she knows how much of a positive impact she had on your stay.

I am sorry that you weren't able to enjoy a quiet night. The next time you stay with us, please inform the front desk that you would like a room on the quiet side of the hotel. Our front desk agents would be more than happy to accommodate, provided the room is available.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to serve you again in the future!

All the best,

Reviewed 28 December 2020

I booked on-line at Hilton's website, but was re-directed to a 3rd party booking system out of Thailand. They charged me $139.62 more than advertised. I did not know this until I checked in. Even though this is a Hilton Reservation partner, their customer service refused to help. They will not cancel and re-book and i also do not get my Hilton Points which is the main reason I book through Hilton's website. I get so tired of customer service acting nice, but refusing to actually do anything to solve the problem. So I will go back to Hyatt

Date of stay: December 2020
Micaiah Liner, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Hello 36robertom,

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay. I am extremely sorry to hear that you have had such difficulty with the room reservation. I was able to find your reservation, and I have corresponded with the Hilton Corporate office--they notified me that you will be receiving points for your stay with us. I know that that this has been a headache for you, and I am genuinely sorry about that.

If you have further comments or thoughts regarding your stay, please reach out to me at the hotel phone number (828) 255-0001.

Reviewed 16 December 2020

We stayed at this Asheville property last weekend. The hotel staff was wonderful. We particularly enjoyed the friendliness of the servers at our daily morning breakfast in the hotel lobby restaurant (the food was great too). We felt that all safety protocols and distancing guidelines were being followed and enforced and the hotel was very clean. There are hand sanitizers and wipes everywhere - even in the elevators. Lots of outdoor seating too. The location is great and the shuttle driver was able to drop us off at local downtown locations. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Chelsea Lewis, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Dear Blue741,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our staff. I'm glad the breakfast servers could help you start your day on a positive note!

I'm so glad that you felt safety protocols were being followed and enforced. Our goal is to ensure that all of our guests feel safe as we continue to navigate through the pandemic. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Chelsea Lewis

Reviewed 24 November 2020

Such a relief to be greeted by an ENTHUSIASTIC AND POSITIVE person, Rob, at the front desk, with a thorough consideration and anticipating our needs.

We split our stay between a Curio hotel in downtown and this Hilton Garden, only to find that we should have stayed here the entire period of our visit.

Parking is a breezed, immediately out the front entrance in a very accessible garage for $10 a night (compared to $27 valet downtown).

There is a shuttle downtown, on demand for drop off and pick up, from 3 pm to 11 pm. We never waited more than 5 minutes and the shuttle driver was EXCELLENT.

Rooms are clean and work well, but in Asheville there is no reason to spend any time in your room! The rooftop bar is an excellent venue for pre-dinner and post-evening activities. The sunset is through the skyline, not through the distant mountains, but save that mountain scene for other adventures.

The available sanitary wipes and hand sanitizer was just first class.

Everyone in the hotel had the positive Hilton branded attitude and made us feel overwhelmingly safe and welcome.

Room tip: Rooms on the street side sometimes have an emergency vehicle go by but the sound of traffic and volume is really thin.
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank FrostySkeeter
Micaiah Liner, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2020

Hi there!

Thank you so much for the positive and in-depth review. We appreciate all feed back, but it is always very encouraging to hear what we are doing well.

Thank you for giving Rob and shout-out! We agree, he does a great job at making every guest feel welcome. I am also glad to hear that all of the other amenities of the hotel were to your liking.

I hope we will get to serve you again the next time you stay in Asheville. Thanks again!

Best,