“Delicious Pho”
Review of Wild Ginger Noodle

Wild Ginger Noodle
Ranked #197 of 823 Restaurants in Asheville
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Ordered takeout of Pho and spring rolls. Both were delicious. Ordered at the counter, took about 10 minutes to prepare the order.

1  Thank Andie1026

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We went here at the recommendation of our daughter for lunch. I was amazed at the food we got. The egg roll was ok, but all 3 of our dishes were out of this world. I had the house nobles with shrimp and pork. If you are real good in life and go to heaven they will have this dish on the menu. I am serious, the food is heavenly. Perfectly seasoned. I consider myself a fair chef and I wish I could cook like this. My daughter had the stir fry with coconut milk and my wife had the Bon mi sandwich, and both were out of this world good. Do not miss this value. It is not at all expensive and well worth the effort going there. A+++
I rarely give this high a rating.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My wife had been dreaming about going to Wild Ginger Noodle for the Bahn Mi pork sandwich and their delicious Vietnamese coffee for two months. We split egg rolls, chicken wings and a Bahn Mi pork sandwich, homemade chips and sodas. My wife also had their fabulous Vietnamese coffee. We were happy and full when we left.
My wife can't wait to go back! Maybe once a week!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the needle at this place from time to time, but the taste of noodles is getting worse we felt. We don't know exactly, but something might be changed. We were disappointed with the taste two times. In addition, we found a tiny stone in the soup, but we didn't mention to them. We will change our mind next time.

1  Thank Hyon B
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Okay, I admit I'm an avid phonatic, having slurped up countless bowls of the stuff in at least two dozen countries, including many in SE Asia. So being that a Vietnamese friend of ours at our rental cottage recommended this place, off we went. Holy cow! I'd been here before when it had a different name! My review then was... okay. This time I give it a half dot better than okay, almost very good Service was super; the portions were ample, to say the least; the items were fresh and tasty, but, in my opinion, not as tasty as my new World Wide Standard - Saigon Cafe down in Bluffton, SC, where the pho broth is savory and flavorful as can be. But so be it, WGN is pretty good, so we have to say, like The Terminator did, "I'll be back." Unfortunately, there are too few options for good Vietnamese food, which happens to be one of my top five cuisines.