5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$149
PricelineUS$149
Lol.travelUS$174
1,147 results
All reviews biltmore village great location fire pit indoor pool great stay breakfast staff walking distance excellent hotel complimentary breakfast nice breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful king suite up to date easy access enjoyed our stay stay there again front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021

We stayed for 4 nights in October of 2020. Very clean. Friendly staff. Good adaption of included breakfast. Very convenient location. Close to many good restaurants. They observed Covid precautions ,well.

Room tip: Higher floors are quieter.
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Scuba_Doc
Biltmore Farms H, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Biltmore Village, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Thank you, Scuba_Doc, for your kind review! I am delighted you chose to stay with us during uncertain times and that you were able to enjoy both location and hotel thoroughly. Our entire team looks forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Asheville!

As Always, Safe Travels.
Guest Relations

Reviewed 17 January 2021

I really enjoyed my stay here. The front desk agents were really good they followed all the CDC guidelines for covid. Everything was sanitised the front desk agents went above and beyond to make my stay wonderful. Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcomed.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Barbarian2021
Biltmore Farms H, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Biltmore Village, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Hello Barbarian2021,

Thank you for your kind review! I am delighted that you felt completely comfortable as our teams work hard to follow Hilton CleanStay procedures. Our entire team looks forward to welcoming you back to Asheville!

Marketing & Guest Relations

Reviewed 14 January 2021

Check in was so smooth and flawless. They had 6 options of coffee in the lobby all the time. That was nice since it was so cold outside. Todd, one of the clerks gave us suggestions on places to visit while in town. The next morning right after we left, I realized I had left my sweater in the closet. I called back and the clerk immediately went to our room, retrieved the sweater and confirmed that he had it. It would be put in the mail to me. The breakfast was very good and all individually wrapped. Hot biscuits.

Date of stay: January 2021
Biltmore Farms H, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Biltmore Village, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Dear smcdaniel,

Thank you for taking time to leave a detailed and kind response. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be passing your review along to our team as they work very hard, and happy guests make everything worth it! We look forward to welcoming you back any time you're in Asheville!

Marketing and Guest Relations

Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

We are currently staying here, 5 night stay for New Years. We were between this property and the doubletree next door, as we are diamond members, and it was the same amount of points to stay at either. Asheville has been awesome, and until now the stay was as expected from a Hampton inn. I chose this hotel because of the reviews and the fact that it was a bit newer than the doubletree. We have 2 rooms and asked a dark haired lady with light eyes for a couple of waters, and were told the hotel was running low, but that we could purchase them. I am pretty upset... I’ve been a diamond member for about 16 years staying at numerous Hilton properties around the world and just found it petty. We’ve always been given complimentary waters, and honestly had received them from all of the other front desk employees, until tonight. Apparently Hilton changed its rules overnight, and will try to nickel and dime it’s loyal members. Just petty... can’t say it’s a terrible property, but I will definitely not be staying here again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Final_knight
Biltmore Farms H, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Biltmore Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Dear Final_knight,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I apologize for the conflicting service you received for water. This situation certainly does not fit our philosophy of providing best in class hospitality. We will use this as a training opportunity for all front desk staff and hope that you might return in the future so that we might meet and exceed your expectations.

Marketing & Guest Services

Reviewed 20 December 2020

We spent five nights in a suite and enjoyed our stay a great deal. We loved having a kitchen sink, microwave and fridge, and a sofa to watch TV at night (the TV swivels so you can watch it from your King sized bed, as well). Breakfast was typical for Hampton, and they were following all of the CDC guidelines for COVID-19. We opted to not have our room serviced while we were there, but the house keepers were available to pick up trash bags left outside the room and give us clean towels. The location is perfect and seems super-safe. It is away from the busier downtown area, and close to the upscale Biltmore Forest homes and shops. Overall, a fantastic experience at this Hampton Inn.

Date of stay: October 2020
Biltmore Farms H, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Biltmore Village, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Dear bankerbp,

Thank you for choosing our property! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay for comfort, safety and convenience! I appreciate the details you've shared here so that future guests will be able to choose our location with confidence. Our entire team looks forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Asheville!

Marketing & Guest Relations