Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$94
View deal
Expedia.comUS$94
Fairfield InnUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
Agoda.comUS$94
PricelineUS$94
eDreamsUS$94
All reviews tunnel road front desk clean hotel minute drive busy road great stay the general manager fitness room would highly recommend this hotel room was spotless free shuttle would stay here again visiting the biltmore estate king suite nice property walk in shower complimentary breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2021

This was a nice place. It was fairly new and everything was very clean and nice. The room was well illuminated. Front desk staff was very friendly and all employees were wearing face masks when I was there. The breakfast wasn't very impressive...it was just a paper bag with a tiny muffin, a tiny granola bar a bottle of water and a bruised banana. The bed was comfortable. It was very quiet here and I slept well. The Wi-Fi worked well. Overall a very good stay and I would stay here again and recommend it to my friends

Room tip: Rooms in back are quieter as the road in front is quite busy
Date of stay: January 2021
General Manager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheville Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Thank you for reviewing our property. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next.

Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

We checked in 11/24/2020 and Valerio was professionally dressed and greeted us with a smile at the front desk. He was extremely helpful, and provided an experience above and beyond any other experience I’ve ever had at a hotel. I’ve stayed many of times in hotels because I travel a lot with the military, and also on various vacations with my family. He was able to accommodate for us with 3 young children and made checking in a breeze, all with a smile and extremely professional. It’s a breath of fresh air knowing that even while we are stressed out beyond belief,(with the kids being tired and cranky)to have a pleasant and understanding experience. Valerio is definitely an asset to Marriott, and absolutely will be coming back. Thanks Valerio!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheville Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2020

Thank you for the kind words. We will definitely let Valerio know he was able to provide excellent service. We hope to see you on your next trip to Asheville!

Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

I just had a few day stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheville Tunnel Road.

I applaud the work of the management and employees here, they are trying their hardest with this pandemic to run the hotel with keeping the guest and employees as safe as possible.

Check-in, was a breeze and the staff was pleasant, helpful and knowledable for the area.

Travelling during this pandemic is stressful and does have its risks, but this hotel from to lobby to the rooms looked clean and brand-new.

I would definitely recommend staying here in the future.

Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheville Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We are thrilled you had a wonderful stay. We understand it is difficult to travel during these times and want to make it the best experience possible.

Reviewed 15 October 2020

Honestly this hotel was pretty good, it was short drive to down town, were we spent most of time. the hotel was clean, and the staff was friendly. We settled on this location because the rest of downtown hotel got way to expensive for the holiday weekend. would stay here again, they were pet friendly too!

Date of stay: October 2020
General Manager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheville Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2020

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. However, we are unfortunately not a pet friendly property.

Reviewed 10 October 2020 via mobile

We are currently staying here and were shocked to return to our room and find that house keeping had entered and “cleaned” our room. I immediately called the front desk to inquire (what the heck?)? The hotel representative stated that the county had just entered “phase 2” and that allows them to enter and clean our room. This is after we chose contactless check in etc. We were appalled that we were not even asked whether we wanted house keepers to enter our room. I listened to the CEO of Marriott give a very emotional and compelling speech regarding Covid 19 and was very impressed by his response. However I am not impressed by his employees actions. I would not recommend this hotel or any Marriott hotel in this area given their current disregard for patrons health and safety. If you do stay her we were told even if you select contactless check in you HAVE TO TELL THE DESK YOU DO NOT WANT PEOPLE UNKNOWN YO YOU IN YOUR ROOM! Totally deplorable and now we don’t feel safe in our room.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Craig S
General Manager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Asheville Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2020

Thank you for addressing your concerns. I am looking into this matter for you to ensure it is an isoliated issue moving forward.