4 people are viewing this hotel
US$169
Free cancellation until 17/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$169
SAVE US$27
PricelineUS$169
CambriaUS$169
StayForLongUS$193
All reviews bathroom mirror local honey cuban restaurant valet parking glass of champagne blue tooth front desk grove arcade free champagne perfect location valet service corner room rooftop bar modern hotel walking distance fourth floor amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2021 via mobile

We needed to get out and decided to go to Asheville, a favorite getaway. This was our first stay at Cambria. It was really nice. We stayed in a suite which was very comfortable with a nice sitting area and a very comfortable king bedroom. The only negative was it wasn’t very soundproof. We heard the people in the next room talking. That was a little disappointing. We really enjoyed the restaurant/bar Hemingway’s and went there often. The food and drinks were excellent.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cerena Cruz, Guest Services / Front Office at Cambria Hotel Downtown Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Good afternoon IslandGuy03,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and you have my sincerest apologies for not exceeding your expectations during your stay. I hope that you will consider giving us another chance to exceed your expectations the next time you are in Asheville

Reviewed 8 February 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the Cambria Hotel Asheville. The staff was wonderful and very helpful in providing insight on what to do in town. The room was very clean and spacious. We stayed in room 901 with a corner view which was well worth the extra money. We will be back again soon. Thank you for your hospitality!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear elizabethd283,

Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

The Cambria is a Fantastic Hotel first of all with Hemingway Cuba restaurant. We were unable to get reservations due to Covid and restrictions, that's understood. My problem was were on the 10th floor and for some reason there was a stomping noise coming from above us. It was as if someone was just stomping up and down the hallway. Just a little aggravating ......

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 7 February 2021

Good afternoon ddaggs50,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and you have my sincerest apologies for not exceeding your expectations during your stay. I assure you that this is an irregularity and I had not heard that any stomping noises were reported on your floor. I hope that you will consider giving us another chance to exceed your expectations the next time you are in Asheville.
All my best,
Brian Kinne
Front Office Manager
Cambria Downtown Asheville

Reviewed 3 February 2021

Traveled to Asheville with a large group. We booked the 2 bedroom/bath suite with an INCREDIBLE terrace with mountain view. The other couples booked King bedrooms on the same floor right down from us. We used our room to hang out and socialize. It couldn't have worked out better for us. We walked to different downtown restaurants and bars every night. Perfect location.
Hemingway's the on-site restaurant is great, too! Added bonus!
Staff were super friendly and helpful. The hotel is new and clean! Rates are great. Don't hesitate to book.
HIGHLY recommend.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Westermaab
Cerena Cruz, Guest Services / Front Office at Cambria Hotel Downtown Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2021

Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

The Cambria Hotel continues to be my top choice hotel for my staycations while visiting Asheville. The location is great as I like to go to the bars and food places near it. Their rooms are stunning with floor-to-ceiling windows that compliment the beautiful views of the skyline. But what really shines is the staff members! The room attendants attention to detail is remarkable, an informed and courteous reception team, and attentive but not intrusive. The Cambria’s valet team during my stay are consistently on point with my coming and going. Their the first to offer a warm welcome and always express their gratitude for my visit after checking out.

I strongly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: January 2021