Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$198
Expedia.comUS$169
FindHotelUS$169
Hotels.comUS$169
Lol.travelUS$198
All reviews bathroom mirror local honey cuban restaurant valet parking glass of champagne blue tooth front desk grove arcade free champagne perfect location valet service corner room rooftop bar modern hotel on site restaurant walking distance fourth floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great stay at the Cambria Asheville - great location downtown. We walked everywhere.
The staff was excellent - nice and super helpful. Highly recommend the Cambria in Asheville. The hotel is new and parking is part of the hotel - good valet process and again the people were great.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cerena Cruz, Guest Services / Front Office at Cambria Hotel Downtown Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 2015TravelerSSI,

Thanks for staying with us. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay, the hotel and the staff.
We appreciate your positive feedback!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rates were $250 Plus, but Expedia gave better rates.
Check in was easy. Lobby is a bit small for a full service hotel. But they do have a corner or snacks and mircowave food if needed.
All parking is Valet. (not sure what it cost as I haven't sen bill, but they were great).

Added security that you have to have a room key to access a floor. ( But easily defeated by "ride sharing" with someone else going up)

Rooms were large, mattress comfortable. large 50" or so flat panelTV.
Small Kuerig in room with 4 different K cup choices.
only one sitting chair (uncomfortable) in a huge room
Small desk with desk chair
small fridge with small microwave.
Room was rather "industrial" looking. Concrete floor, fake wallpaper brick wall.

Services:
We didn't use WIFI but they had it
Verizon 4G worked great in the room and restaurant.
Ice Machine was hidden at end of hallway.

Bathoom was nice. Large mirror with surround light and small lighted makeup mirror. big mirror was a bluetooth speaker (didn't use) .
Shower head was AWESOME. it was a big Moen square waterfall shower head.

Restaurant:
4th floor was Cuban restaurant named Hemmingways. Dinner food was really good and service was good. Prices were decent (sammich $12 and entree's $18 to $25). They had a large bar and a large outdoor patio with heat fireplaces.
Mixed drinks were rather expensive, but that's expected in a hotel bar.

Breakfast.... well so much for that. Apparently staff decided not to show up for breakfast so they couldn't open. (or enough staff to open didn't show up).
This is where the food and frozen stuff in the Lobby came in handy.
Kinda a let down that a higher end hotel like this can't manage it's staff well enough to open for breakfast.

Would I stay here again? Yes.
Am I likely to stay here again? Prob not... other places to try for the cost/value.

Dear michael_210,

We appreciate your positive and your opportunity feedback!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay with the Cambria. I loved that it was so central to downtown Asheville— I felt like I was right in the thick of things, and I loved being able to look outside my window and see the bustle of the city. The room I was in was comfortable, clean, and quiet— a real blessing after long days of exploring the surrounding areas.
I have one quibble and it was the mandatory valet parking. At $17/per night, I felt like I had to make use of my car more often to justify the price— even when places I wanted to visit weren’t longer than a fifteen or twenty minute walk. I felt a bit gross about it— Asheville prides itself on being environmentally forward-thinking, and in a place where I was so centralized to all the best parts of the city, I could easily have walked. But the expensive valet parking prompted me to take my car out more than I would have liked so that I could rationalize the price I was having to pay for it— a disservice, I think, to both the customer and the environment by the Cambria.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear sarahdZ3289SQ,

We appreciate your positive and your opportunity feedback regarding the valet issues.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The Cambria is only minutes from several great restaurants, the famed Battery Park Book Exchange, a scattering of beautiful Art Deco buildings, and boutiques/galleries. I knew it would be downtown but was pleasantly surprised to find how easy it was to see everything on my list for that area.
The hotel itself is very clean and modern. Offer valet parking but you can find it cheaper in the parking garage down the block.

Date of stay: March 2021
Danielle Michaels, Other at Cambria Hotel Downtown Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review Anne. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

This is Hotel is the place to be!!
From the minute we checked in (Champagne)I knew it was going to be a Wonderful experience. The Lobby, the Rooms , the Front desk associates & the valet were all so awesome!!!
It’s in a Prime location to shops, Restaurants, coffee .
Short drive to see Chimney Rock , Biltmore & River Art walk. Make sure you go to Vinny’s Italian Restaurant!!
We will be back

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and can't wait to welcome you back soon!