Lowest prices for your stay
US$259
SAVE US$31
Curio.comUS$259
Travelocity
StayForLongUS$281
All reviews nespresso machine exposed brick swing band hot tea helpful concierge turn down service unique hotel greeted with champagne south slope lounge area valet service cool hotel valet parking hilton hotel check in was smooth hotel bar loved our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2021

The hotel is impeccable and tastefully decorated. Rooms are very clean and spacious. Great front desk and concierge eager to recommend places to eat and activities to enjoy. Larry, the manager, was most hospitable during our stay as well as Jay, the bartender very accommodating/friendly. Everything is done perfectly with sanitation stations, social distancing and we felt very safe and welcomed during our time here. They have a Tesla X at your disposal for rides within the city, which is great if staying during snow/harsher weather. Nespresso machine in room great touch and fully stocked.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank Alexander B
David Bruce, Guest Services / Front Office at The Foundry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2021

Good morning Alexander B,

Thank you so much for the glowing review! Our bartenders are top notch and I am pleased that the front desk and concierge took such great care of you. Hopefully you enjoyed the Tesla ride and we can drive you around next time you are in town.

Reviewed 1 February 2021

This is a great Hilton managed property. First class guest services, very clean. Great location for downtown Asheville. Justin and the bar tenders will take great care of you. Very high end selection. And Gabe has you at the front of the house for anything you need. Made our 10th wedding anniversary a memorable one.

1  Thank VandCWatson
David Bruce, Guest Services / Front Office at The Foundry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Good afternoon VandCWatson,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I agree that Gabe is wonderful and is the best at what he does. Happy Anniversary. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

As a loyal, life time diamond, Hilton brand customer, I have had the opportunity to stay in some of the best, most high service, friendly properties in the US. The experiences I have had with the brand have almost always left me satisfied and appreciated, this property was NOT that.

PLEASE, should you decide to stay at this property, DO NOT forget your mask in your room for three minutes as did I (even when walking to the outside the property), or you will be accosted with strike force precision. They will not tolerate anything less than perfection from the patrons ... you will be educated as to the state of the world-wide pandemic, individual responsibility, and made to feel less than valued as a customer ... all not withstanding being a healthcare professional and having lost a family member to the disease.

I literally was without my mask for 3 minutes (my wife had run back to the room when we got to the lobby to get my mask as soon as I realized it was left) and had to sustain embarrassment and humiliation ... and did I mention I was a LIFE TIME DIAMOND having spent tens of thousands of dollars through the years.

Humiliated. I will NEVER stay at this property again and look forward to pulling out tomorrow morning. Worst experience ever.

Stay at your own risk.

4  Thank BryanCook1967
Larry Crosby, General Manager at The Foundry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Thank you for your recent visit and we appreciate your valuable feedback. As travel during the pandemic has been extremely challenging at times, we pride ourselves on our ability to create memorable guest experiences and lead with hospitality. While North Carolina's mask mandate is very restrictive, it is never our intent to humiliate our guests or made to feel targeted to be in compliance. Please know, our only goal is to have all guests to feel welcome and be able to enjoy our spaces without risking the spread of COVID-19. Our frontline staff goes through great lengths to ensure the safety and security of all guests which Hilton's brand policy requires us to do as well. These efforts are designed to make the experience at our hotel consistent, safe and enjoyable across the board while performing what we do best, hospitality. As a Lifetime Diamond member, we value your loyalty to Hilton and want to ensure the best possible experience within the regulations that govern our business. Please know that we will use your feedback for continuous improvement and I truly hope that you will give us another chance at your business in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 January 2021

We really enjoyed our stay at the Foundry, to be walking distance to breweries and amazing restaurants was great! The protocols for COVID-19 were followed in great detail, we appreciated all the precautions taken. Our room had everything we needed for a wonderful weekend. Whatever we didn’t have with us the staff was quick to provide. Being able to text the valet and have our car out front so quick made our day trips a breeze. Instead of using ubers the hotel provided a Tesla shuttle service, this only added to our incredible experience. The lounge downstairs had live music one night, it was a highlight of our stay. We will definitely be back!

2  Thank Kelllylou
David Bruce, Guest Services / Front Office at The Foundry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Good Afternoon Kelllylou,

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I love it when we can offer our Tesla drop off service for our guests as it creates a unique personalized experience. Come back and see us!

Reviewed 5 January 2021

I love this hotel. Would love to know who designed it—the aesthetics are a perfect combination. Bravo! It’s historic cool with a modern freshness. The hotel is probably the cleanest I’ve ever been in, too. We’re here during Covid, so that matters more than ever. Highly, highly recommend staying here.

1  Thank Kathy P
David Bruce, Guest Services / Front Office at The Foundry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Good Evening Kathy P,

So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. The decor is amazing, we can definitely get you that information of the designer.