2 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$110
PricelineUS$110
StayForLongUS$138
All reviews outlet mall front desk bar bites hilton app great stay the breakfast area newer hotel outdoor fire pit awesome hotel breakfast staff road noise staff was very friendly and helpful easy access king suite blue ridge parkway would highly recommend this hotel beds were comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2019

Rooms designed very well. Bed was very comfortable and breakfast was great. Good location. Will definitely stay here again. Housekeeping staff very friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere during my stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank debrabN451LT
CassPre, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Biltmore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Dear debrabN451LT,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team was friendly and helpful! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 7 September 2019

This was a new hotel so I knew it would be clean and fresh. The few things that bothered me were more an annoyance than a real problem. One strange thing was the fixtures in the tub. The faucet was at one end of the tub and the controls were at the other side of the tub and so high you had to stand up to reach them. I've never seen that before. The second thing that annoyed me was the brightness of the lights in the dining area. It was like sitting in spotlights and not what I enjoy first thing in the morning. I always look forward to the danish for breakfast and they only had 2 types which weren't that good.

Now to the good. Their oatmeal was very good and just the right consistency. The check-in process was very easy and the people were nice and friendly. I can always look forward to a good, soft bed at a Hampton and that's just what I got. Being new the climate control was very quiet and worked great. The fridge made no noise at all. Everything in the room was sparkling clean.

They did charge us $20 per person for incidentals but we got that back when we checked out. They also had a bar in the dining area where you can get wine or beer but it was closed the evening we were there so I'm not sure of the open hours.

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank cheryl h

Dear cheryl h,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. I do apologize that there were some annoyances during your stay. I will be sure to look into the brightness of the lights and the danish options. We normally have more variety in the mornings, so I will be sure to figure out what's going on with that. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and the normal Hampton amenities. Our bar has been open 7 nights a week for a couple of weeks now, but before that, it was closed on Sundays, so I do apologize if that was the case while you were here. We do hope to see you again next time you're in town!

Reviewed 5 September 2019

The hotel service was excellent. I only wish that there was a better selection of items on their breakfast bar. I think the rooms were a little overpriced. However, it was a holiday weekend and which I stayed at the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MsJayLo
CassPre, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Biltmore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2019

Dear Jay L,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel! I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your stay, we did just start offering the new Hampton breakfast with more choices available. We hope to see you again next time you're in Asheville!

Reviewed 4 September 2019

As a Diamond member, we have stayed in many Hampton Inns and this was by far the best! Spotless, updated and had everything you needed. The breakfast in particular was much better than other Hamptons. Darrell was constantly greeting people and making sure the tables were cleaned off and the food was replenished. Wanda in the kitchen did an amazing job. Everything was hot and fresh! Especially liked the smoothies...what a great addition to the morning. We will be staying here agin on our next visit to Asheville!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Arf42

Dear Arf42,

Thank you for your awesome review of our hotel! It's great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Darrell and Wanda did a great job making sure your morning started right with a great breakfast! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 3 September 2019

Everything was fantastic at this hotel, no surprises, everything was perfect. Staff was super friendly and curtious in all aspects. Breakfast lady was very friendly and quick to please. Front desk were on top of their game.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ROBERT W
CassPre, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Biltmore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2019

Dear ROBERT W,

Thank you for your great review of our property! Our team is dedicated to making sure our guests enjoy their stay and it's great to see when we succeed. We hope to see you again next time you're in town!