Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.comUS$110
Expedia.comUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
PricelineUS$110
Agoda.comUS$110
StayForLongUS$138
All reviews outlet mall front desk bar bites hilton app great stay the breakfast area newer hotel outdoor fire pit awesome hotel breakfast staff road noise staff was very friendly and helpful easy access king suite blue ridge parkway would highly recommend this hotel beds were comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021

This hotel is the best of the best! Great customer service, great staff, great location. The room was spotless, loved all the extra precautions for COVID. Everyone from the front desk to breakfast staff were ready and willing to help in anyway. I would highly recommend this hotel! We can't wait to stay again!

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank breesamp
Cassie Pressley, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Biltmore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

breesamp,

Thank you for your review of our hotel! I'm glad to see that you had a great trip out here and enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2021

my husband and I had an amazing visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites in Asheville. We checked in and the front desk person was so friendly almost like talking to a friend. The room was beautiful. looked and smelled so fresh. the bed was spectacular, we slept like babies. The view is awesome from the 7th floor. Breakfast people were doing their best and so friendly. we've decided to go back in September for our 25 year anniversary. Asheville has so much to offer and this hotel and the folks they have there make it the perfect place! Thank you for a lovely visit!

Room tip: we were in a corner room on the 7th floor on the even side, not sure that would matter
1  Thank cclarue52

cclarue52,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We strive to provide an excellent stay for all our guests and it's always great to see when we succeed! I will be sure to share your comments with the team. We look forward to seeing you in September!

Reviewed 16 February 2021

Took a trip to Asheville with my girlfriends. WOW! What a beautiful hotel. It is a new, really pretty hotel. I did not know Hampton Inns had bars. We enjoyed wine before dinner, I believe the bartender was Chris, he was very nice and friendly. Our rooms had been cleaned perfectly. With a group of ladies who are pretty picky it was great to see all the hotel did to make sure they were doing their part to keep things as good as possible during the pandemic. Breakfast was really busy but they were doing the best they could to keep up. A couple of guests argued about wearing a mask. I felt bad for the team members who were just trying to do their job. I would recommend this hotel 100 percent. Our only regret was that we could not stay longer. It is a great place with a great staff! Kudos for all the great service and hard work by the employees.

1  Thank laurelw452

laurelw452,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! It's great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our bar! Thank you for your kind words regarding our team, I will be sure to share your comments with them! We hope to see you again next time you're out this way.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 16 February 2021

We stayed here for the first time on a recent visit to Asheville and this hotel is OUTSTANDING! Robin at check-in was incredibly friendly and courteous. Our room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The other staff members Lacie and Cassie were very professional and helpful. This Hampton Inn is doing all the Hilton COVID protocols and all the employees are wearing masks and staying socially distant. The Blue Ridge Parkway entrance and Outlet Mall are right by the hotel, along with many nice restaurants! I highly recommend this hotel during your next visit to Asheville!

Date of stay: January 2021
Cassie Pressley, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville Biltmore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

R_Andrews_804,

Thank you for your review and kind words regarding our hotel and team! We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We continuously strive to provide the hospitality our guests deserve and we are always happy to see when we succeed. I will be sharing your comments with my team. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 15 February 2021

I didn't have a Trip Advisor account until after this weekend. We ran up to Asheville just to get away from the 'cabin fever'. Picked this property because it was close to the outlet mall and the Blue Ridge Parkway. What a lovely property, seemingly brand new. You could tell they struggled a bit with staffing, but we see that everywhere we go any more. Our room was pristine and the cleanliness program that they have in place makes you feel extremely comfortable and safe. Staff wore masks (actually covering their mouths and nose, sadly surprising) as they should, breakfast was as good as it can be given the current health environment. We will stay here again when we need that quick get away, that's for sure.

Room tip: The price, cleanliness and location...can't beat it!
1  Thank AnotherNewcomer2021

AnotherNewcomer2021,

Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with my team. We hope to see you again soon!