“Ducks Fly Together!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Ok, so a friend described the White Duck as thebomb.com. Well, she was right. I had the gyro, buffalo chicken and bbq steak tacos along with a drink for a whoppin' $13. The food came fast, it was eaten even faster. It was perhaps the best taco place I have ever been to and I go to an amazing place in the Chicago suburb of Winnetka. Their main menu stays the same, while they also have new ones all of the time. The only downside isn't even food related....fix that parking lot, guys. I will be back next year when back in town.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The tacos are cheap and the queso was delicious. We paid $15 for 3 tacos, a drink, and a side of chips and queso. The taco combinations were interesting. Good place for a quick dinner.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Very Good place to eat. Even though it's listed under "Cheap Eats" section in Trip Advisor, I would rate it a Very Good place to eat.

I'm sorry I chose "The Korean House" to eat, a 2/5 restaurant.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Good fresh food, reasonable prices and quick service. Perfect for a family with toddlers. We were very pleased with this establishment.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We just love stopping in here after tubing on the French Broad river and it has become our tradition to woof down a couple of gourmet tacos and a $2 Tecate. I had the duck and the shrimp offering and still had room for their steak and cheese special taco as well as their dessert of pot de crème. Yummy. Recommend this place highly.

1  Thank regent7