4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$159
PricelineUS$159
Agoda.comUS$159
eDreamsUS$159
1,186 results
All reviews wxyz bar great location rooftop pool dog walk parking garage attached garage within walking distance wicked weed dog friendly hotel fire pit dog bed love dogs a mountain view room lounge area love this hotel corner room mini fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2020

I had never stayed in a hotel for four days before, and staying here was a treat. The location is wonderful as you are within walking distance of everything in Asheville proper. They even have a convenient list of the nearby breweries (Asheville has a great brewery scene if you didn't know!). The staff were friendly and helpful with every question and request we had. There is an attached garage which makes parking very convenient.
On the second floor, where the lobby is; there is a welcoming lounge, coffee shop, bar, and deck that runs the length of the building overlooking the street below. It is a lovely place to enjoy a drink.
The rooms were comfortable and modern, and offered every amenity you would want. We stayed here for four days and having a comfortable, welcoming home to come back to each night made our stay in Asheville that much better.
I would recommend Aloft to anyone visiting town.

3  Thank KurtR1708
Reviewed 11 December 2020

Plus:
The location in downtown Asheville is wonderful - within easy walking distance of so many shops, galleries, and restaurants but on a street that itself isn't too busy or noisy.
The room was a bit small; it was designed to be compact and had a tiny closet, but the shower was nice and large. Good lighting and a lot of plugs made the room visitor-friendly. One lovely touch was a small pack of sanitizing wipes that I will enjoy having in my purse.
We had little interaction with staff, and every guest I saw wore a mask.
Cons:
The room seemed very clean, but there were remnants of party decorations still stuck high up on the wall.
We were in a room with a door to an adjoining room. When the people in the next room got up early this morning, we could hear every word of their conversation.
Maybe rooms that don't have the possibility of adjoining would be quieter.
There was no coffee for the coffee maker.

Room tip: Do spend the extra $30 or so for a mountain view.
Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

Its been awhile that we stayed in ashville. First time staying at aloft hotel. Very nice room. Front desk staff very nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Very close to everything we like to do. Would stay here again when we return to ashville.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2020

Our family of 4 makes a trip to Asheville every year. We alternate a hotel stay with a cabin every other year. We've now stayed at the Aloft Downtown twice. This past weekend we enjoyed our time. We had two suites...good space for my husband and I and our two teenagers.
The thing we love the most is the dog friendly attribute. Mildred loves going!

Room tip: We like the views of Biltmore.
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank thetravelingkatie
Reviewed 6 November 2020

Great location, no pet fee if you bring your pets, convenient parking and decent rooms. We like to stay here because of those reasons, however the front desk service specifically by the ladies since that’s all I’ve had, is horrible with the exception of Brittany who’s excellent and very helpful. The others dont greet you upon arrival, I’m a titanium member and they dont even attempt to upgrade without me asking and never even acknowledge or say “thanks for being a titanium member Ms”. I called the front desk and asked the lady if she can pull up my reservation and check something for me and she said “hold on” and transferred me to general reservations! Wtf! If I wanted to speak to gen reserv I would’ve called them! Such a lazy, IDGAF thing to do. Ask for Brittany if you want great service and hope she’s working that day. Always pleasant and super helpful taking time time to resolve questions/issues. Thank you Ms Brittany. Lastly, most Alofts have at least one microwave in the food area that customers can use. This one does not. For $50 or less this location should purchase one for guests use as it would be super helpful for everyone. Walking from Old Town coffee/bakery back to hotel having no where to heat my coffee and pastry sucks EVERY SINGLE TIME. I’ve heard other guests ask if one was available too. Just get one and watch your customers mention how much they appreciate it in the reviews.

Date of stay: November 2020