“WOW!”

US$19.99*
and up
Asheville Ghost Walking Tour and Mystery Museum
More attraction details
Owner description: Enter another world at this enormous spa, where the usual array of spa offerings are supplemented with even more luxurious pampering treatments, magnificent views, spectacular pools under a glass atrium, and an outdoor whirlpool where you can watch the North Carolina sunset and a pervasive sense of tranquility.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We spent a day at the Spa during our sister's weekend at the Grove Park Inn. We each had different services, but all agreed every one was AMAZING. When you go, plan to spend the day. With 20 water features including several mineral-based pools, you won't be disappointed. There are private men's and women's areas along with co-ed areas A great adult getaway.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This was such a beautiful spa and resort. We stayed for three nights while my husband had a trade show. I got to spend a day in the spa. The Aromatherapy massage was great. I felt like a new person. I love the hot/cold dip and the sauna's. The entire spa was so relaxing. That mineral pool indoors was spectacular. So pretty with surrounded by the stones. Our room was just an ordinary room but very clean and comfortable. The food in Sunset View restaurant was amazing. The Edison was just so-so. My husband was in love with breakfast at Blue Ridge.

I highly recommend this place. I hope to be back again sometime.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

What a magnificent spa- a day in a magical wonderland, an experience that has left an indelible mark. The grandeur of the rock structure, the soothing sound of cascading waterfalls and the ambience of the entire spa is breathtaking. The day began with a relaxing massage, followed by time at the spa. The massage therapists were superb- pleasant, and professional, masterful with their hands and knew where the trigger pojnts were. My chronic neck pain was relieved under the massaging effects of the waterfall as it poured down on the sore muscles. The eucalyptus filled aromatherapy room, the sauna and steam room are world class and rejuvenating. Peppermint infused cold towels creates the right mood for relaxation. Not often you find magnificence blended with hospitality and genuine relaxation. At the end of the day, the only parting thought is "when next".

1  Thank krishnanvinodini
The Grove Park M, Manager at The Omni Grove Park Inn Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

We loved learning about your magical spa day with us and are grateful for your taking the time to share such positive reflections about your experience with us. We loved learning how professional the therapists and staff you encountered were and that the chronic neck pain you were suffering from was relieved under our waterfall hot tub. We look forward to pampering you again someday.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We bought day passes to the spa and were not guests at the hotel. Absolutely beautiful and worth the cost. I'd highly recommend a day at the Spa. The only thing I'd suggest is that they improve their slippers to be more comfortable.

1  Thank Umeyedoc
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This is just a wonderful spa. Make your reservations in advance because they will book up and you won't be able to get what you want....but sometimes that's good because you'll try something different and might enjoy it :)

My mom and I have visited here at least 5 times over the past 15 years and just love this place. It is expensive, but worth it.

The staff is wonderful. The therapists are amazing.

I cannot wait to return :)

Thank you for being a repeat guest of ours and sharing feedback with us about your most recent experience at The Spa. We are so glad that each experience continues to be amazing and look forward to welcoming you back someday.