“Pampered”

US$19.99*
and up
Asheville Ghost Walking Tour and Mystery Museum
More attraction details
Owner description: Enter another world at this enormous spa, where the usual array of spa offerings are supplemented with even more luxurious pampering treatments, magnificent views, spectacular pools under a glass atrium, and an outdoor whirlpool where you can watch the North Carolina sunset and a pervasive sense of tranquility.
Reviewed 31 October 2017

The Spa at Grove Park gets high marks for their treatment of their clients. You feel very special there from checking in, to the spa technicians, to the people in the locker rooms and pool area. Fancy coffee, tea and waters along with trail mix and fresh fruit. Lots of pools to enjoy and areas to relax. My deep tissue massage was very good. The only negative had nothing to do with the spa. The valets lost the keys to our car. It took over 45 minutes and multiple discussions to finally locate them and the car. They did refund our parking fee.

The Grove Park M, Manager at The Omni Grove Park Inn Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you for having a spa day with us and gracing us with such warm reflections of your experience. We were so happy to read that all aspects of your experience were welcomed with positive elements. We do apologize for the issue you had while retrieving your car from the Valet but glad that we were able to make amends. We hope you can join us again someday.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Great spa. You can definitely spend the day or two days here. The staff is very friendly. The services are very well done - perhaps the best I've had.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is an experience you will not forget. The facilities are top notch and the staff are friendly and professionals.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

OK - cold massage something arnica. You are wrapped in towels that get colder and colder as massage goes on. I spent the half hour after my massage warming up in front of the gas logs. Spa said they would refund 20% and that was 8 days ago and it has not shown up on my credit card.
Man in spa while I was in robe. Ordered Virgin Mary at outside pool and could not enjoy it because of sawing and hammering at new facility being built next door. BTW the "drink" cost $14. Almost fell getting into hot tub because the railing stops one or two steps before the stairs do. The lady in the pool warned me because she had fallen. Cold pool had loose banister on left. We are told to be quiet. When I was there a herd of New York ladies were yucking it up practically screaming and the staff did nothing. Here in Asheville we are buy local. The apples for snacks were granny smith and red delicious similar to what most of us buy in February. We are in apple country in apple season! So obviously the spa did not buy local. The tea carafe was empty. I was scheduled to stay until 3:30 pm but only made it to 2:30 pm when I paid my $10 for parking and escaped. I regret that I did not check out the pools with underwater music but was too out of sorts to bother. The spa is the most beautiful I have ever been in, the rest was awful. Jean in Mills River (just south of Asheville)

5  Thank JeanInAsheville
The Grove Park M, Manager at The Omni Grove Park Inn Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for joining us for a spa day recently and sharing feedback from your experience with us. We are sorry that the details of our Arnica and Hot Towel Massage were not clearly explained to you while making your appointment and that you had some other challenges while trying to enjoy our amenity space. The Spa is co-ed, with individual, gender specific areas for changing but men are permitted in the co-ed spaces. We are very sorry that you did not received the experience you had anticipated and have shared your concerns with our staff and management.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

peaceful and quiet environment with relaxing views, waterfalls, and soothing underwater music while you float in the main pool. Both men and women have separate inhalation/ dry sauna, steam, hot whirlpools and contrast pools. After lounging in the sauna or whirlpool take a plunge into ice-cold contrast pool. Totally worth it.

Thank you for spending a day with unwinding and passing along such wonderful feedback from your experience with us. We loved learning how much you enjoyed the relaxing environment we try to uphold and hope you will be able to join us again someday.