“Hash Brown Bowl !”

Price range: US$9 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown Asheville
Description: At Over Easy Café, we take pride in creating fresh to order breakfast, and brunch dishes until 2 o'clock everyday. Focusing on supporting our local farmers, we have a variety of dishes that will satisfy any breakfast desires... Organic Meats and Dairy, Gluten-free, Vegetarian, Vegan and Dairy-free. We pride ourselves in sourcing ingredients as locally as possible.
Reviewed 30 September 2016

The hash brown bowl is a must. Fresh veggies, your choice of cheese and or meat, with a farm egg fried over top. What else would you want for breakfast? GO

Carson L, Owner at Over Easy Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

We love the hash bowl! our chef does an amazing job changing up the ingredients according to whats in season and fresh! Thank you for enjoying!

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and i visited here for our last breakfast in Asheville during a weekend getaway. It was a Monday morning, around 9:30 and we had a 15 minute wait. I imagined the food would be good since there was a wait, and quite a few people outside waiting. The place is small, so there is no room inside to hang out. The hostess used text to let us know our table was ready, which is great if you have your phone with you. The guy in front of us did not. Once seated, i was faced with cute but slightly creepy paintings. My husband ordered the pancakes and two scrambled eggs. The pancakes were HUGE, and delicious. I ordered the seasonal hash bowl, with my choice of maple tempeh bacon, which was amazing. I could eat that everyday of my life. Coffee was good. Service was good, but bc of a packed house, a little slow. I did have to ask for more coffee. A table at the front must've known the owners, as they got quite a bit of attention.
I'd return for sure, although with so many amazing restaurants in Asheville, we may give another place a try.

Thank you for joining us for breakfast! We wish the space was bigger so that people would be able to wait inside but the capacity won't allow it. As for the art work we actually switch artist every month to support local asheville art so it is always changing! Im sorry the coffee ran low. We will work on making sure that doesn't happy again. Please join us again sometime we would love to have you!

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Visiting for 5 days and been here twice already and probably gonna come back again for the remaining trip!

Love the food selection and their juices!

Thank you for making us such a big part of your trip!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

My husband and I ate breakfast here on the way out of town. I had the omelet with the smoked salmon and goat cheese and it was excellent. His eggs were good. The service was very efficient. I had one of their fruit smoothies - I didn't need the calories but it was really good and they were very attentive and refilled hubby's coffee cup in a timely manner. I would eat here again with no problem.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

This place is small, but if you prefer a breakfast sans whipped cream and candy on top, it is worth the wait. In house spice mixes and locally sourced ingredients round out a delicious menu that includes plenty of vegetarian options.