Log Cabin Motor Court
US$289
US$119
US$204
US$143
North Lodge on Oakland(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$169
Travelocity
US$170
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$249
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

US$265
Sweet Biscuit Inn(Asheville)
US$170
Orbitz.com
US$235
All reviewsgerman restaurantsnuggle innsnug harborfront porchrocking chairsfull kitchenroad noisehot showerfresh towelshome away from homewi ficoffee makerromantic weekendlocation was perfectmini fridgewoodsdowntown
Reviewed 23 July 2012

From the second we pulled up we fell in love with this place! The way the cabins are tucked into a little village and the fact that there were dog treats and a food bowl and lots of great touches throughout the cabin. Simple, rustic decorations. We truly felt like we had just stepped into a storybook home we had always wished for and didn't quite know it! The drive into Asheville is not very far. Quite pleasant. Suzie and the other lady who work here were both so friendly! The other guests all waved and we even had a little impromptu dog park time! The front porch (complete with rocking chairs) was perfect for playing ukulele and guitar and singing! The kitchen and bath were clean and perfect for our needs. Oh! And the Bavarian restaurant next door was great too! Tired from the road and needing to celebrate my birthday, we enjoyed such wonderful goid including kangaroo! Yep--and they had antelope and Hasenpfeffer on the menu too!
These cabins are comfy, cozy, clean and imaginative! You will love em!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank MazzyMal
Reviewed 20 July 2012

The Mrs. and I wanted to do something a little different for a special trip to Asheville this spring, so we chose the Log Cabin Motor Court, and I'm glad we did. The cabins are clean and well maintained, they are an incredible value for the price and the area is peaceful and relaxing. However, it's not out in the middle of nowhere, Weaverville is just to the north, plus it's also quite convenient to downtown Asheville and the Biltmore area without even getting onto an interstate, just pull out of the driveway, turn right and in about 5 miles you're downtown and in about 3 more miles you're at the Biltmore Estate gate. If you want to be downtown or in the Biltmore area, close to all the action, and have 5-star accommodations, this isn't the place for you. If you want a bit of adventure, if you don't want to blow your whole vacation budget on lodging, if you want some peace and quiet but also easy access to the downtown scene and the Biltmore area, when you want to go there, I can highly recommend this place, and we're already making plans to go back next year.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BigG94
Reviewed 19 July 2012

My husband and I wanted a short getaway for our anniversary and wanted to go to Asheville. It was very last minute (as most of our trips are) and all of the hotels downtown were either sold out or way too expensive. We started looking for cabins and Log Cabin Motor Court came up as being a few miles from downtown Asheville and it looked super cute. We arrived around 4pm on Friday and unfortunately our room wasn't ready, but no problem, we went to Jack of Hearts the cutest bar/grill only a few miles up from the Motor Court. We came back and the office was closed, but an envelope with my name on it was in the little box by the door with keys and paperwork inside. We unlocked the door and i went a little nuts about how cool the place was. We also brought our dog with us and they had included a little food/water bowl and a few biscuits for her. They really were very welcoming and the cabin was super neat.

I have told everyone I know about it and plan on going back with several couples to rent out several cabins in a row or even the larger cabin with several rooms. Several of my coworkers are also planning trips to stay there because of the location and the photos i brought back. If you plan on going to Asheville, you need to stay here.

Room Tip: All of the cabins are great. They're all close together but with the trees and bushes dividing each porch, it feels very private and cozy.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kari H
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My lodging experience is great and has been for the last almost 3 years of staying most often 2 nighrs a week. My cabin is aways clean, neat and well cared. I would recommend staying here to anyone; especially if they want a private coozy place to stay that is not the normal motel/hotel that anyone else provides.

The staff is very professional and is diligent in keeping my cabin clean and ready for me each week. They are very personable and dependable; it is realy my home away from home. I thank the Lord for His provision of this place to stay.

Room Tip: All the cabins provide from a one room with additional bothroom, some provide kitchens; all have microwaves and televisions and Internet access. There is nothing I want and/or need that is not available.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank John C
Reviewed 13 June 2012

We have a travel trailer that we camp in every month. It was too far to drag it all the way to Asheville. The next best thing was the Log Cabin Motor Court. We stayed in the traveler's rest which had plenty for both of us and our two dogs. Our dogs loved it there. Plenty of places to explore. The cabin had all the amenities we needed and Susy made sure we had fresh towels and supplies each day. The cabins are close to downtown and many restaurants are close by. Go to Ingles up the street for groceries for a home cooked meal. Next time we come to Asheville, we will stay at the cabins.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family