Lowest prices for your stay
US$139
Hotels.comUS$139
PricelineUS$139
StayForLongUS$166
1,856 results
All reviews evening reception full size refrigerator breakfast and dinner one bedroom suite great stay tunnel road complimentary breakfast indoor pool close to downtown breakfast staff would stay here again home away from home the breakfast area mountain view convenient location biltmore estate robbie
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2020

Two nights at this property Christmas, 2020. Specific room request honored by front desk. Thank you! Professional, friendly, helpful staff. Quiet, clean property. Great remodel! Indoor pool. Business center in lobby. If you're looking for a king studio suite, Room 112 is perfect! Excellent TV and channel selections. Breakfast is currently cafeteria-style due to COVID restrictions. Currently no evening dining due to COVID. Many chain restaurants and Asheville Mall within one+ miles. Easy access to interstate. Convenient+++.

1  Thank sandra61_12
Troy Ferguson, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Thank you for staying with us! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit and staying with us over the Holidays. We hope to see you again soon!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 December 2020

Pro
Hot breakfast.
Restaurants around area.
Front desk agent - I didn't get his name but he was very welcoming and funny. I even told him he was the highlight of the hotel.
Signs everywhere to remain others to keep their distance.

Con
Guest service - The front desk agent (Kim) wasn't very welcoming. It seem as if I was bugging her when I checked in.
Found a big clogged of hair in the toilet upon checking in.
I believe it was the Front Office Manager or someone in management - After reporting the issue. He placed his hand on my shoulder. Very uncomforting. I don't think anyone should be touching anyone else, specially employee's touching guests.

Overall - Besides the minor inconvenience and 'touching', the hotel is up to par.

2  Thank Harold V
Troy Ferguson, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Thank you for staying with us! It is great to hear that there were positives and apologize for the parts of your visit that had room for improvement. Thank you for your feedback.
Earnestly,

Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

If you are from an area that is relaxed about masks, don't come here. I was putting my mask on while entering the dining area from an empty hallway, and a clerk from the front desk came running after me and yelled and lectured me for two minutes, even though I was wearing a mask. Very unpleasant. And of course once I sit at the table I can RIP the mask off. So stupid! And the 10 people after me didn't have masks on. The other employees were very pleasant and helpful, and the rooms were excellent.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cherie P
Troy Ferguson, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Thank you for staying with us! The State of North Carolina has an order by our Governor, and Hilton as a company does as well, that in all indoor public spaces a face mask covering your mouth and nose are supposed to be worn. In an effort to abide by these and make guests feel comfortable, we are strongly urging our guests, both by signage throughout the hotel and by asking those not following, to wear their face covering when outside of their suite. We are also requiring staff to wear them while working. We apologize for the way you felt when we asked you to put yours on when you were seen in a public area not wearing yours yet. Thank you for your feedback.

Cordially Yours,

Reviewed 21 November 2020 via mobile

We stayed for 14 nights as Hilton Honors Members and we’re not happy with our stay. I have stayed at this hotel many times but this stay was not good. They charged me $173 a night but cut breakfast down, eliminated daily maid service, cancelled supper, and closed the gym. Also some hotel personnel and guests were NOT wearing facemasks in the hallways and elevators so I did not feel comfortable at all. Also trash cans are tiny and since we ate all our meals in, that was a problem. The bed is also very hard. We enjoyed Matt, our breakfast server, for his upbeat cheerful service. Unfortunately the female breakfast server was grim. We will stay elsewhere next time we visit Asheville.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Troy Ferguson, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Thank you for staying with us. We are so sorry to hear of your disappointment. We take guest safety very seriously and have signs posted around the hotel about face coverings, and strongly urge guests to have them on in public spaces. Any hotel staff not wearing face coverings are dealt with severely. We appreciate your feedback.
Troy F.

Reviewed 15 November 2020

We are Hilton Honors members and my husband has raved about how wonderful Homewood Suites are. We have stayed at Embassy Suites many times but he said Homewood is much nicer. We were both sorely disappointed. Our king suite was small. We paid for a "mountain view" that ended up being the view of the side of a hill. We did not get housekeeping service on the 2nd day. After some clothing got wet, we realized that the bathroom sink drain was not connected to the pipe. Maintenance did fix this. There was no evening reception - I'm sure due to COVID - but I feel they could have done something. My husband ended up walking to Cornerstone, a nearby restaurant every night for dinner. All in all this hotel was not up to Hilton's reputation.

Room tip: Don't bother to pay for "mountain view" unless you just can't stand to be on the road side.
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Debbie M

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your valuable feedback. We are so sorry to hear of your disappointment. Our housekeeping team is doing stayover service as requested, and will do full service if that is what you want, we just need to know as it is not automatic anymore. We apologize for not having our evening social as the Homewood Brand put it on hold at least through the end of the year, and along with other changes including rates being about half of what they were last year. Thank you again for relaying your experience.
Cordially,