US$161
  • Restaurant
US$113
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Applewood Manor Inn Bed & Breakfast(Asheville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$159
US$249
North Lodge on Oakland(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$169
Hotels.com
US$235
Pinecrest Bed & Breakfast(Asheville)
US$200
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$319
US$275
Sweet Biscuit Inn(Asheville)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
1,258 results
All reviewstennis courtsracquet clubbreakfast buffetclose to downtownoutdoor poolshuttle servicemini fridgeup to datebiltmore estatebalconiespetncfireplace
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Our meeting was phenomenal. Staff was warm, generous and very thoughtful. April at the front desk was always very accommodating. Helpful with finding locations of interest and recommending great restaurants to eat. The shuttle bus was a good plus for a minimal fee.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Scott W, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2015

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We always appreciate your feedback and hope you can return on your next trip to Asheville.

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

This was basically the worst experience I've ever had at a hotel. My husband is a pro golfer and we travel almost every weekend about 10 months out of the year. We were coming to Asheville for a tournament and we booked this room on booking.com because upon calling the hotel the rate for the night was $289 but on booking.com it was $139. I would've been extremely upset if I paid $289 a night for this room because the pictures are very misleading and I did not see any thing that was in those pictures. When we pulled up we thought we were at the wrong hotel because it is more of a Motel and I'm not sure how they can call themselves a resort and spa as there is nothing on site you have to go down the hill to the tennis and racquet club which is where the spa and indoor pool and everything is located. We called in advance to let them know that we would be traveling with a small dog and that we wanted a king size bed and were told that it was notated on our reservation. When we arrived they had no information in the computer about the dog or the king bed so this does not start things off on a good foot. If it were not for Derek at the front desk being so polite and patient and professional we would've left right then. So we finally get checked into our king room and there were stains all over the carpet, stains all over the couch, as well as mold on the ceiling, trash in the trashcan and toilet paper in the toilet. I called the front desk to let Derek know and he was very polite and he did offer to switch rooms but we were so exhausted we didn't feel like moving all of our stuff again and we figured we were only there for two nights that we would just deal with it, so he offered to take $20 a night off of our room for our troubles which now makes the room $119 per night and honestly this place is worth about $60-$80 a night maximum. It's about the equivalent of a Red Roof Inn. The only good thing I can say about our room is that the bed did sleep well. My second day there I went to the Adelaide Spa while my husband was playing golf and that almost salvaged the trip for me because the spa was so nice and the entire staff was so wonderful from beginning to end and the treatments that I received by Jennifer were probably the best I've ever had at a spa and I visit approximately 20 spas a year and I own a spa myself in Hickory. After my trip to the spa I came back to the room very relaxed and ordered room service. I got a spinach salad with an egg roll & it was $26!!! The food was good, but not worth that! So this is where my relaxation ends. I called the front desk to let them know that we would not be staying an additional night because my husband's tournament have been called off the next day due to rain and that we would be checking out the next morning. Therefore we should've been charged $119x2 (instead of for 3 nights like we had originally booked). Well the next morning I look at my bank account and I was charged $900 to my business card which I had not given when I checked in!!! The card that I had given upon check-in was a personal account that is an extra account at our bank which I use when I travel and I just transfer money over as needed as to try to prevent any theft or overcharges. I immediately called the front desk and asked for a manager and I get a snotty, unprofessional, condescending person by the name of Christina who raised her voice & spoke over me and one of her comments to me was "have you not ever stayed in a hotel before? this is what happens, we overcharge to cover any incidentals." And, she claimed that they had that credit card on file for me which is completely incorrect! I had used that credit card at the spa but I never used it at the hotel nor did I ever authorize for them to put the room or any other charges on that card. Christina's comments to me was that they tried to charge the card that I used at check-in but that it was declined so they used this other card. Well yes of course it was declined because they charged me way more than what they were supposed to and I only transferred enough money over to cover the room and they did not have permission to illegally charge a card that I did not give them or sign for. At that point I just could not wait to check out and get away from this dump. We quickly packed our things and went to the front desk and check out. When I walk up to the front desk there is an African-American gentleman wearing a purple sweatshirt hunched over on the Desk with his head resting on his arms. He had no uniform on and when I walked up I think possibly he was asleep because he did not acknowledge me. I told him that I was very upset regarding the overcharge and that I needed to be checked out and that I wanted our room credited towards the large pre-authorization (even though it was not the card that I wanted to use) so that it would then charge the correct amount and I would not have to wait a week for the preauthorization to fall off. however, this did not happen he created a second charge on my bank account for $330+ so at this point I have roughly $1200 in charges on my credit card from this hotel. We had plans so we left and decided that we would just call and speak with the GM later. Upon calling that evening I was told that the GM Regina was not available and so I left a message on her voicemail (it is three days later and I've still had no return phone call from her). I spoke with the night manager whose name I believe was Eric. He told me that he would call my bank and have the charges removed which he did. Well, they only stayed off my account for 12 hours & then they went back on double the next day to the tune of $2,200!!! Eric called me back that afternoon & said he would call my bank to have them removed again Wednesday night and here it is Thursday morning and they have gone back on my account again! So at this point not only have they used the card that I never gave them any authorization or approval to use but they charged me 10 times what I should've been charge for the room. This is why I always use that extra card and only transfer over enough money to cover the room to prevent these types of things from happening. I called the hotel and was told that the manager on duty this morning was Brandon and that he would be calling me back in a few minutes and it is over 90 min later and I've not had a return phone call. This has been a very aggravating, upsetting, time-consuming experience that I'm still dealing with days after checking out. Being the owner of a very busy day spa I do not have time to deal with this and my "relaxing getaway to a resort and spa" has turned into a very stressed filled situation that has caused me heart palpitations & a lot of wasted time & energy. Check out the pictures that I have attached and tell me if you think that this is a $289 per night room???

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank GolfDiva73

I apologize for the issues you had during your stay. All of the amenities are on the property, but they are in a seperate building so I do apologize about the confusion there. We are in the process of updating all of our rooms and due to the size of our property it will take some time, however we hope to be complete by this time next year. We always appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

My sister was attending a conference here and another sister and I went along to travel with her. On the front desk was April who went out of her way to help with whatever was requested.

Hotel was lovely. Only complaint was noise level; could easily ear from room next to us.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Scott W, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

I'm glad your enjoyed your stay. We always appreciate your feedback and hope you can revisit us on your next trip to Asheville.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Upon arrival, met Derek at the front desk who was anxious to help with coordinating outside activities, as well as his usual job duties. All staff was exceptionally helpful, but the other staff that stands out was Charlene and Doug in the restaurant were very attentive and the food was excellent. Surprised the locals have not discovered this restaurant with a creative menu and superb preparation. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay. We always appreciate your feedback and the kind words about our staff. We hope you can revisit on your next trip to Asheville.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Car broke down. Found a room at this hotel and Deonte, a very nice young man, allowed me to extend the stay while waiting for a diagnosis of my car. Hotel is clean, beautifully decorated and reasonably priced for the area.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We always appreciate your feedback and hope you can revisit us on your next trip to Asheville.