Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,004 results
All reviews afternoon wine creaky floors superior suite wine and appetizers quiet neighborhood made to order breakfast small kitchen living room historic hotel crackers hors d oeuvres homemade granola bed and breakfast breakfast was delicious other guests close to downtown each morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved this place. Beautiful, well cared for, great staff, fabulous breakfast, good location. The little details in the room made all the difference (like ear plugs by your bed, and terrific toiletries in the bathroom), would love to stay here again. Breakfast is marvelous and changes daily. Our compliments to the chef. The chef goodies in the lobby through the day were a nice touch. I am now addicted to molasses cookies

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am recently divorced and learning how to date/love myself. So I decided to take a trip to Asheville for my birthday and found Princess Anne online. Despite the awkwardness of being alone (for the first time in 20 years) I was pretty amazed by the Princess Anne. The hotel staff, historic nature of the hotel, reading by the fireplace and my own reserved table for breakfast were all super amazing. I felt like I was part of a family ...

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank toussaintr2021
Samantha Fann, General Manager at Princess Anne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi toussaintr2021!
This is one of the best reviews I've read! I'm so happy you felt at home with us. Our job was well done :)
Come back anytime!

Reviewed 26 March 2021

I echo some of the responses I have read about this place. Super friendly and attentive staff. Great breakfast every morning and the afternoon wine and charcuterie board made it even more special.
Special kudos to Rachel at the front desk, who not only offered dinner options for our anniversary, but also informed the wit staff who had a nice chilled bottle of Champaign when we arrived for breakfast the next day. And Mary was a wonderful server, making every guest feel special.
We'll be back!

1  Thank MRP179

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, MRP179. It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that Rachael and Mary made your stay that much more special. We am very lucky to have the staff we do.
We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 March 2021

We enjoyed visiting our daughter and her new puppy while in Asheville. We try to stay at the Princess Anne whenever possible. This trip, 2/3 of our party stayed in two rooms while the other 1/3 stayed elsewhere due to availability. Always a wonderful breakfast and great treats available throughout the day. We missed the usual evening reception due to Covid restrictions, but enjoyed homemade cookies/muffins and even a bottle of wine in the rooms at night. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: March 2021

Hi eb1028! I'm sorry to hear your full party wasn't able to stay with us this visit. We tend to book up several weeks and sometimes months in advance (depending on when you stay).
We will hopefully be able to do our normal evening reception soon. I'm happy to hear you were able to enjoy our temporary replacement of a complimentary bottle of wine in your room and the meat/cheese plate each evening.
We look forward to your next stay with us! Bring the puppy along this time :)

Reviewed 19 March 2021

We've traveled through all 50 states, and the Princess Anne Boutique Hotel is now on our Top 5 list of the nicest places we've stayed in during our US travels. You can see in everything that the owners and staff really care about the experience the travelers have here. The rooms are beautiful, clean and spacious, and they respect the charm of the old building, while having all the modern amenities. How lovely it was to receive a complimentary bottle of red wine and a charcuterie board! Not to talk about the amazing breakfast that changed every day. Currently with the pandemic, to keep things safe, you get a list of breakfast options on a sheet of paper slipped under your door overnight. You also get to choose the time of your breakfast from three different options, so that the breakfast room does not get crowded. The staff at the breakfast were all incredibly friendly! We also really appreciated how well all Covid precautions were managed throughout our stay. And we loved the delicious pastries that were always available in the lobby! Free & plentiful parking, a WiFi that worked, great communication, and no noises in the night - we were very happy travelers here. A big warm thank you for the staff & owners for really showing what travel experiences can be at their best!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple