“Good dinner with good friends!”
Review of Limones

Limones
Reserve with OpenTable
Limones is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 832 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Biltmore Ave
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place to go have a high quality meal and hold a conversation with your table mates. Scallops were delicious! Will be back again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,442)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Make a reservation or you won’t get in. We were lucky enough to get a seat at the bar.
Great selection of tequilas. The Lobster nachos are good but even be good w/o the lobster! The lamb was very good as were the scallops Appetizer.
For dessert we ordered the churros it cane with CARAMEL sauce that was unreal! The churros were just ok. and the hot chocolate - I did not like. I wish I had ordered the tres leches cake instead.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This was the BEST meal we had during our stay in Asheville. We made a reservation the night before, and were seated right away when we arrived. My sister got a pomegranate margarita, and you could definitely taste the tequila, it was very good! She ordered the pork and I got the sweet potato ravioli. While we were waiting for our food, we definitely wished we had ordered the lobster nachos. The next table over had them and they looked delicious! However, our food came out fairly quickly. The ravioli was amazing, there were so many mushrooms and tomatoes, and the perfect amount of cheese. My sister’s pork was phenomenal. Probably the best pork dish I’ve ever had, we could cut it with a regular butter knife it was so tender. They were perfect portions also. There was a little bit too much pork, but that was perfect for me ask my sister shared more willingly. After the meal we were given Mexican chocolates to round out the night. They had the perfect amount of cayenne so that you could taste it, but didn’t burn. Definitely a must go if you’re in Asheville!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We were graced by Magnolia Grill in Durham and we have eaten all over the world. Limones is the only restaurant in AVL that gives that depth of flavors that changes with each bite that is reminiscent of the Magnolia Grill. The meals are consistently excellent time after time. Only Curate rivals them in their consistency. Drinks, especially the margaritas, are excellent if not a bit expensive. The beer selection could stand improvement.

1  Thank C2P2
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I have to say, I was a little disappointed after reading so many rave reviews. First the positives: for being a small space with tables close together, it was not overly loud and you could actually carry on a conversation. Our server was great, very friendly and knowledgeable and helpful. The drink menu was extensive and interesting. But the negatives: the much-raved-about lobster nachos were pretty good, but not even the best we had in Asheville during our stay. The pork plate was dry, although the portion was really large. The chile relleno was lukewarm, although the sauces with it were very good. Overall, it was just not worth our $100 bill when there are much less expensive places nearby that were far tastier.