Our children set us up with a weekend away for our 25th Wedding Anniversary and, wow. It is obvious our children think very well of us and did an excellent job in researching. This Bed and Breakfast was a gem - and Gary and Patti made the weekend one we will never forget. Their attention to detail is well above par, and made us feel like we were their most important guests (and in talking to the other guests, they shared the same sentiment). From the welcome phonecall as we were driving down (never had that before!) to the chocolate dipped strawberries and the handwritten, personalized card ... far and above most places we've stayed. Oh yeah, the accomodations were excellent as well! We WILL be back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn; a National Registry home in the Montford historic district. Waterfall and garden retreat within walking distance of downtown Asheville and 3 miles to Biltmore Estate. Every detail perfect, unparalleled service, candlelit gourmet breakfast, fresh flowers, home baked treats and "at day's end", you in snuggly robes curled up in front of a fireplace after a relaxing Jacuzzi. Free on site WIFI, cable and Flatscreen Television in most rooms. Life is good At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your At Cumberland Falls Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Cumberland Falls b&b Inn
- At Cumberland Falls Hotel Asheville