Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$134
Hotels.comUS$134
Agoda.comUS$134
Expedia.comUS$134
eDreamsUS$134
TripadvisorUS$134
1,251 results
All reviews rooftop bar salvation army front desk highway side great hotel self parking road noise clean hotel great stay per day free breakfast mountain view corner room within walking distance room was spacious oatmeal sitting area
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2021

Excellent experience. I have been at home since this pandemic started last March 2020 and I’m so pick about cleaning, but the hotel was perfect the room was so clean and I felt safe staying here. Thank you for the good reviews, that is why we picked this hotel and was the best decision. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
David Smith, General Manager at Hyatt Place Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2021

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback! We are pleased to see that you were able to get out and visit our wonderful hotel! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

Hyatt Place Asheville was an excellent hotel for our stay. Customer service is excellent. The hotel is very clean and safe to stay. The hotel is located within walking distance to some of the best local food and shopping. We truly enjoyed our stay. Will definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback! We look forward to your next visit to Asheville!

Reviewed 17 January 2021

Wanted to have a special night with someone, so I took the time to call around the local hotels for a nice room with a tub. Hyatt has one featured on their google page that I was told was available. I mentioned wanting a tub several times, and they booked the room for me with assurance. Upon arrival I left my partner in the lobby to grab my ID from the car and while I was away the host started spilling the beans on how nice of a room we had. It was meant to be a surprise! Alas the room was actually the grooms suite which is completely black interior and no tub and not what was featured online. They put us in a different room with a tub but we lost the good view that had also sold me on coming to the Hyatt. The new room was much more modest and not very romantic. Overall I found it hard to relax but put on a good face and tried to have a good time.

1  Thank linnear62021
David Smith, General Manager at Hyatt Place Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We want to apologize for talking about the room at check in, there were no notes or indication that this was meant to be a surprise. The room that was booked does not have a tub and is not advertised with a tub. We did make the accommodations request to move you to an available room with a tub and want to apologize if this was not satisfactory. We want all of our guest to have a positive experience and want to apologize that yours was not up to par. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Luxury and cleanliness is something Hyatt is known for. We know this as World of Hyatt members. I wanted to like this hotel so much, but was very disappointed with how dirty our room was. If they missed big dirt like chips, cereal and a plastic lid, what more for the smaller things that is not as visible as those items? Cleanliness is something that is so important most especially during a pandemic. This is really unacceptable for a Hyatt Property. It is a shame!

1  Thank micamadayag_13
David Smith, General Manager at Hyatt Place Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. This is well below our standards and will be addressed immediately. We want to apologize for this incident and hope that you give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2021

The hotel is in a great location. We rented three rooms to accommodate the family and all faced the highway. Nobody was able to sleep. I do not recommend staying at this hotel. There are better options.

1  Thank greg980661
David Smith, General Manager at Hyatt Place Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback.