“Interesting place, might not be my scene”
Review of Taco Billy

Taco Billy
Ranked #100 of 809 Restaurants in Asheville
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I had time to kill and I was looking for tacos. A quick search let me to Taco Billy. Small out-of-the-way place. Hip looking millennial scene when I arrived. I took my recommendations from the cashier as to the most popular, his personal favorite, and made my decision for third taco based on my appetite. Interesting ingredients used in the tacos. Plantains in one, omelette in another, and breakfast sausage sprinkled in with the omelette. I was slightly disappointed in the third taco, the one I chose on my own. It had a ground beef mixture when I unfortunately assumed it was more like pieces of steak. I could always blame myself for not clarifying. The tacos were reasonably sized and given the location I was in, they were fairly priced. Perhaps I'm too traditional in what I'm looking for in a taco stand. They were good, but not great. They may be for some folks, not sure if I would go back. The reason for four stars is because of their fresh take and ability to be independent in a world of fast food and lack of character.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Great tacos! Space is cool although a bit small. Very reasonably priced. Quality ingredients. Good eats!!!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our tacos today and would highly recommend Taco Billy to anyone who enjoys delicious and unique taco flavors. We sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Really good breakfast tacos and really good lunch tacos. It was fairly crowded when we went, but we received good fairly quick service. They have a good variety and they are delicious.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Visiting family in Asheville and they took us here for breakfast tacos. I had the Mama's Favorite, which was served on a Plantain shell. It was out of this world delicious. My wife had a build-your-own taco, and the kids had--oh I really don't remember. But it was all astonishingly excellent.