2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Doubletree.comUS$161
Expedia.comUS$161
Hotels.comUS$161
Agoda.comUS$161
PricelineUS$161
FindHotelUS$187
2,249 results
All reviews double tree great location cookies tgi fridays front desk nice hotel asheville biltmore breakfast room short drive close to downtown tgifridays conference pet vanderbilt elevator shuttle refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2020

I've been a regular here for over 10 years once a month on my business trips to Asheville. I stay at several Hilton properties 2 to 3 times a month,this property is one of my favorites bar none. I appeciate the staff here especially Carla at the front desk that always goes out of her way to make my stay as accommodating as possible with her awesome positive attitude, Kudos to Carla, give her a raise! I always look forward to breakfast here at the omlet station, Skip has been here for several years and does an excellent job with making the best omlets in town as well as other great food items that he makes.I also give credit to Jose' that works here when Skip is off with his great omlets.
I look forward to my next visit in January.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Biltmore Farms H, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Asheville - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Hello H6553ZHanthonyc,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind and detailed review. I will share it with our team who has been working harder than ever during what ended up being an incredibly complex year. We are all grateful to have the opportunity to provide a place where you feel welcome and at ease. Our entire team looks forward to having you back with us, anytime you are in town!

Marketing & Guest Relations

Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed here to visit the Biltmore Estate. Staff encounters were very nice. I booked a Suite in the Vanderbilt Wing, and the suite was very nice with a wet bar, coffee maker, microwave and whirlpool tub. The only feedback I have is it would have been nice for the wet bar to be stocked with some utensils along with a corkscrew and the TV’s be Smart TV’s so that you can stream Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, etc. Overall, I would recommend this property for a nice weekend getaway.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Biltmore Farms H, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Asheville - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Thank you for the kind review jaynnc. Your feedback is very helpful. I am delighted you enjoyed your getaway and hope you will return to Asheville and our property soon.

Marketing & Guest Relations

Reviewed 16 November 2020 via mobile

Wonderful spacious room with modern amenities. Made to order omelettes for breakfast. Friendly and courteous staff. Short drive from the main hub in the downtown area. Will be our go to hotel stay when we’re in Asheville from now on.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Biltmore Farms H, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Asheville - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2020

Hello Samwill89 -

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed the breakfast, our fantastic team, and overall location. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back any time you visit the Asheville area.

Reviewed 11 November 2020

Everything about this hotel was terrific. When we checked in not only did we get a fresh cookie but so did our dog. The room was large & very clean & comfortable. we had a small fridge which was convenient. We did the in house breakfast daily & the chef was friendly & provided great omelets. There were lots of dogs while we were there. They provide pick up bags & receptacles for the waste. I would stay here again in a second.

1  Thank Susie W
Biltmore Farms H, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Asheville - Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

Thank you for the kind review, Susie W! We are delighted to hear that you and your dog had a lovely time (and that your dog enjoyed our special treats for the four-legged!). Our entire team looks forward to welcoming you back anytime you stay in the Asheville region.

Guest Relations

Reviewed 10 November 2020

My husband and I traveled to Asheville for a four day weekend for our anniversary. Our room was amazingly clean and the staff was fantastic. The morning of checkout we stopped at the coffee bar to get a cup of coffee. The coffee dispenser and cups happened to be at the opposite end of a long table from the cup lids. I filled my cup and then walked down to the other end of the table to get a lid. My purse fell down from my shoulder and jolted my arm, causing me to spill the entire cup of coffee over my hand. I tried going to the bathroom to run my burned hand under some cold water, but the bathroom had no cold water, only warm. The receptionist did give us a little packet of burn cream upon my husband's request, and we quickly left to find a restaurant or some place that had cold water. I ended up with a pretty gnarly and very painful 2nd degree burn from the coffee. I'm thinking maybe the cup lids should be placed closer to the coffee dispensers.

Dear JenniferS925417,

Thank you for leaving a review. I am so sorry to hear about the incident with your coffee and hope the burn heals very quickly. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we can be aware of the challenge for future guests. We hope you will return to stay with us in the future.

Guest Relations