“Fast, Fresh, Friendly”

Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #532 of 849 Restaurants in Asheville
Description: If it’s fresh Mexican you want, we’ve got it. Signature saucy burritos, house made salsas, wildly addictive chips, great combinations, and family specials. All made your way with toppings galore. Plus … fresh-made guacamole.
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Just dropped in for a late lunch. Service with a smile. Food prepared to my order in front of me. Everything looked really fresh. Tacos were excellent. Chips very light and crispy. Medium salsa was just right. Two tacos, chips, salsa, and a drink for around $7.50? Wow, I'll be back since my office is 5 minutes away. What a great find.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I was impressed with the wide variety of ways that you could make burritos, tacos or salad bars. The ingredients for all quite fresh end the service was very quick. It is in a very convenient location right next to the interstate, Subway Starbucks.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Pretty good stop on our road trip for some fresh mex. I was glad they offered the small Burrito Bowl because it was not on the menu. My three kids all loved it.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I've been on the lookout for fresh, healthy fast food Mexican in the area and decided to give Salsarita's Fresh antenna in the Biltmore Park area a try on an early Sunday afternoon. I was surprised at the many options on the menu. I decided on a chicken quesadilla and was happy to be able to choose my own fillings. I also decided to have chips and salsa. The chips were thin, crisp and fresh and not rancid as one reviewer reported. The restaurant was very clean. Staff were helpful and friendly. I choose fast food restaurants carefully and while I don't eat fast food frequently, I would eat here again if I'm in the neighborhood and have a craving for fast, fresh Mexican. Recommended.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Tried this place on the recommendation of a friend from work. Endless options for burrito, taco, quesarrito creation. Several meats to choose from. Two rice options. Two bean options & fresh toppings. Coke products. Convenient to I-26 & Biltmore Park. Some local brews-bottles only & frozen margaritas.