“Unique dim sum experience”
Review of Myers + Chang

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: South End
Cross street: East Berkeley Street
Transit: For public transportation we are immediately next to the Silver Line "East Berkeley Street" bus stop.
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We arrived at our reservation time and were seated immediately. The service was quick and attentive, and from the bloody marys to the myriad of small plates our party of 5 shared, everything was spot on. Not your ordinary brunch experience. I highly recommend, especially to those who love to try lots of different apps.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Why waste hard earned $ eating mediocre food? Myers and Chang consistently satisfies with perfection.

Our GO TO place for well prepared Asian food!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

A great innovative take on traditional dishes with very fresh products. Small portions so you don’t have to leave feeling stuffed. I highly recommend the fish tacos, dumplings, eggplant, and the Indonesian fried rice. Excellent shrimp and grits. The only reason I m giving it 4 stars has nothing to do with the food. The staff are all very nice but even if you make a reservation you may still have to wait and get one of the tables by the kitchen which are not great for a good dining experience.

1  Thank bchrysos
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Went on a recent weeknight to avoid the crowds. Arrived before 6PM so the restaurant wasn't very busy, and the full dinner crowd hadn't arrived. And sat at the kitchen counter - all of which was to maximize the experience and get though my meal fairly quickly. All of this was a mistake.

Even though I ordered only two items, they took over 40 minutes, The octopus wasn't very good, it was so oily, and in a broth that made the whole thing like soup. My only other order was for the marinated carrots which took at least 40 minutes to receive. While I understand the restaurant states "food will arrive as it cooked" but this took way too long. The carrots magically arrived after commenting to the wait staff.

And sitting at the kitchen counter near the bar, the sounds were really loud. And all off this was between 5:45 and 6:45PM on a weeknight.

Not a good experience - the food was fair, service was poor, and the noise was loud.

1  Thank finestbob
Reviewed 11 December 2017

We drove into Boston for dim sum on a Saturday. There is a paid parking lot nearby and the all Asian grocery store across the street is an experience to walk through afterwards (since you paid for the parking already).

We had the fresh rolls with spicy peanut sauce which my boyfriend liked enough to order a second round of, though picked out the tofu both times. The braised pork belly bao had great flavor however I didn’t care for the dough. The Mama Chang’s pork and chive pot stickers were fabulous, we ordered a second round and we would have ordered a third had we had room left. The tea smoked ribs were good. The wok roasted lemongrass mussels were fabulous and plentiful, we would have ordered a second round had we had room left.

Service was perfection, both our waiter and those bringing the food from the kitchen as well as the hostess. Although we were seated right away when we arrived at the opening time, the place filled within 30 minutes, so get there early! My only disappointment - no carts. For some reason I missed that in the reviews, so wanted to make sure others didn’t. You order off the menu, not by the traditional dim sum way of pointing to rolling carts. But the food is definitely worth a return a trip if that’s not the most important thing to you.

1  Thank Staubenf