“Great neighborhood restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
Reviewed 21 November 2015

I come here all the time and it's one of my favorites as it constantly delvers great food at a reasonable price. They have several healthy options like Swordfish and Salmon so this is a good option if you're watching your diet.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

This is our go-to Greek restaurant in Boston. It is not stylish, there is minimal effort at creating an "atmosphere". Just straight forward great food. They have an active take-out business, which is unsurprising, and a pretty constant group of diners. We look forward to meals at this friendly restaurant and expect to return regularly.

Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

Had a delightful dinner here with my family. The food is about as authentic as you get outside of Athens. Very family friendly and family oriented. The portions are large and the grilled meats are superb. Warning, service can be slow so be patient. But otherwise, superb choice for authentic Greek food!

Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

My husband is of Greek decent so we eat Greek food anytime we can. We also visit Greek Festivals often.
We came across Esperia Grill while our daughter was at Franciscan Children's Hospital (right up the street). I didn't have high expectations because the restaurant appeared simple and offered take out and the parking lot only accommodated four cars. Boy, did I misjudge! The food was excellent, the best I've had in New England. The salad dressing had me coming back several days in a row. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Very friendly staff, greet food, and good prices.casual and has good take outs. Quite popular and can get crowded but no lg waits and has parking. About the best Greek food around the area