“So tasteful greek food....like my grandmas!!!”
Review of Esperia Grill

Esperia Grill
Ranked #547 of 3,394 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
Reviewed 8 October 2016

I love greek food, that's normal because I grew up in Greece. My grandma was like a 5stars chief. So I have high taste and quality standards. The food from Georgias hands in Esperia, is beyond any expectation the most tasteful that I have ever tasted abroad. Every time I go there, I just close my eyes and feel like home!

1  Thank Elias M

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant boasts banners claiming it was Best of Boston 2013 & 2014. However, we found it to be just average. Food is Greek and OK. There is no ambience. There are no tablecloths. It is very casual. They do a big takeout business.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

This chicken is outrageously good and always consistent. This review is just for delivery though as I have never actually eaten at the restaurant. Its really really really good.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

I come here all the time and it's one of my favorites as it constantly delvers great food at a reasonable price. They have several healthy options like Swordfish and Salmon so this is a good option if you're watching your diet.

Reviewed 8 November 2015

This is our go-to Greek restaurant in Boston. It is not stylish, there is minimal effort at creating an "atmosphere". Just straight forward great food. They have an active take-out business, which is unsurprising, and a pretty constant group of diners. We look forward to meals at this friendly restaurant and expect to return regularly.