“Comfort food”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Medical tests at the hospital? No problem, when you know you get to stop here for lunch afterwards. This place is so reliable in its menu and consistency, which is remarkable in the restaurant business. No wonder we are regulars - as are many others. Go Greek if you don't know what to eat.. you won't be sorry!

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing food. We got the beef Kabob plate and roast chicken plate, which each came with a delicious Greek salad and a choice of 2 hot sides. Huge portions. Good value. Plan for leftovers!

Thank A. M
Reviewed 8 October 2016

I love greek food, that's normal because I grew up in Greece. My grandma was like a 5stars chief. So I have high taste and quality standards. The food from Georgias hands in Esperia, is beyond any expectation the most tasteful that I have ever tasted abroad. Every time I go there, I just close my eyes and feel like home!

1  Thank Elias M
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant boasts banners claiming it was Best of Boston 2013 & 2014. However, we found it to be just average. Food is Greek and OK. There is no ambience. There are no tablecloths. It is very casual. They do a big takeout business.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

This chicken is outrageously good and always consistent. This review is just for delivery though as I have never actually eaten at the restaurant. Its really really really good.