“THIS is Greek food!”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
Reviewed 1 December 2017

The food here is even better than a lot of food I had in Greece. Best tzatziki anywhere - creamy and perfectly seasoned with lots of pita. The Greek salad with chicken or pork - enormous and delicious. We were so full (even though we hadn't finished anything) that we ordered the baklava to go - it's a must eat. Friendly service too. The parking lot is small but there's plenty of street parking around.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Went with a large family group. They accomadted us well. This is not a fancy place (next to a dunkin) food and drinks are very tasty, service was pleasant, reasonable pricing. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Medical tests at the hospital? No problem, when you know you get to stop here for lunch afterwards. This place is so reliable in its menu and consistency, which is remarkable in the restaurant business. No wonder we are regulars - as are many others. Go Greek if you don't know what to eat.. you won't be sorry!

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing food. We got the beef Kabob plate and roast chicken plate, which each came with a delicious Greek salad and a choice of 2 hot sides. Huge portions. Good value. Plan for leftovers!

Reviewed 8 October 2016

I love greek food, that's normal because I grew up in Greece. My grandma was like a 5stars chief. So I have high taste and quality standards. The food from Georgias hands in Esperia, is beyond any expectation the most tasteful that I have ever tasted abroad. Every time I go there, I just close my eyes and feel like home!

1  Thank Elias M