Copley Square Hotel
US$310
Agoda.com
US$279
2,073 results
All reviewscopley squaregreat locationcomplimentary wineboutique hotelwine hourwine receptionqueen roomevery eveningrooms are smalltrinity churchshopping and restaurantsmini barboston public libraryhotel barnewbury stwould definitely stay here againtwo blocks
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We loved it! Perfect accommodations for an overnight getaway! The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. We would highly recommend the hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Just days after asserting my high standards for a five-star review (and yes, we really need to reset the curve) I'm giving one for the Copley Square. This little hotel just did everything right. Beautiful rooms with excellent lighting, clean and quiet throughout, and wonderful staff. Room service was superb, if expensive. Central to everything. Wifi is free.

Years ago I stayed at the Marriott across the road, and remember thinking that the next time I was in Boston I would stay at the Copley Square. It happened unexpectedly, through a last-minute Hotwire booking. The hotel is every bit as charming as it looks! Walk down the elegant center stairwell in the morning to immerse yourself in a bit of Boston history. At night, check out the lively bar off the lobby, or venture into the underground lounge.

Perhaps the only drawback to the Copley is that the rooms are quite small. I paid for an upgrade and felt it was well worth it.

Next time I head to Boston, I'm going to book the Copley Hotel directly. I honestly don't want to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We live in the Boston suburbs and had a night away recently at the Copley Square Hotel. We got a great rate through hotwire and were thrilled with our choice. The hotel has recently been renovated and the lobby, bar, and rooms are really chic and elegant. It is historic Boston charm with a modern twist. We took an interior room which has a bigger bathroom and is very quiet. If you aren't there for a view, I totally recommend this. The bed was great, shower was large, and we even had a chandelier in the room. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Came here for Business, but will be back for my own personal stay. Close to the station and many other fun places. Back Bay is a great neighborhood and has many places to eat & drink. This stylish hotel had amazing service, clean, and a great price. The room was perfect and the bed was so fluffy. A must Recommend.

Room Tip: Got a upgrade to a King and it was so Quite and Comfortable.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I booked the Copley Square Hotel on Hotwire at the last minute. I go to Boston frequently for business and pleasure and have stayed at many of the chain hotels. I must say this place is a little gem, and was a refreshing change from the chains. Location is great, staff is personable and professional. Great value. The lobby area is cozy and comfortable. My room was a little on the small side, but very clean and comfortable. Bathroom had nice towels and a great shower (hard to find sometimes in the city!). The happy hour is a nice touch and I chatted with some fun people while enjoying a glass of wine before dinner. I will definitely go back!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo