Eliot Hotel(Boston)
US$255
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$374/night.

US$213
US$191
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$354/night.

US$235
US$169
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$211
US$149
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

US$243
US$195
Westin.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$346/night.

US$179
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$352/night.

US$208
US$199
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

US$260
US$207
US$139
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

US$711
US$695
Mandarin Oriental
  • Room Service
All reviewsnewton ststudio apartmentprudential centermain buildingsmall kitchengreat locationdining tableminute walkquiet streetprivate bathroomtwo blocksbed was comfortablefirst floorwalking distanceback bay stationsubway stationgreen line
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Very convenient location to everything you want to see/do. The brownstone bldgs are beautiful. Apts are exceptionally clean, queen size bed. Quiet streets. Secured entrances to apts. I definitely will be going back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I was very pleasantly surprised to encounter Copley House, whose properties are in a neighborhood I knew well many years ago. There are several properties within a few block radius, in a neighborhood full of character and delights, such as cafes, great restaurants, quiet and atmospheric streets. Best in a way for me was how friendly the staff were. Edwin at the reception was super, helping me park my car and find my way to my little apartment. Next time I am in Boston I will certainly consider staying here again. Thanks to all!

Room Tip: As this is not a hotel but a collection of properties, I can only recommend that you ask ahead if there is something you particularly want.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We are frequent visitors to Boston, and hate paying ridiculous amounts for a clean place to crash.. The location was ideal, very quaint neighborhood, the room.was comfortable, shower was steaming hot. The bedding was comfortable. For the amount of time we spent in the room, this place was ideal. The desk staff were super friendly and helpful, as a matter of say, I'd say they went above and beyond. Will stay here again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We stayed in two different apartments at different times during our New England trip and both were clean, comfortable and very well appointed, with everything we needed. We were made to feel very welcome when we checked in and all the staff we met throughout our stay were so engaging and helpful, going out of their way to provide an excellent service. The location is great, for walking, for public transport and for restaurants. We would definitely choose Copley House again if we return to Boston. Thank you to Christian and all his staff.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2017

We were able to walk everywhere because Copley House was so centrally located. The room was small, but big enough. It cost only $120 per night, (plus tax), so i didn't mind the tight quarters. When I needed to keep my car parked there until 4:30 the next day, they couldn't have been nicer about it. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family