Courtyard Boston Downtown/North Station
US$251
US$238
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$260
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$275
US$243
  • Room Service
The Westin Boston Waterfront(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$354
US$311
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$322
Travelocity
All reviewstd gardengreat locationratesgymlobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I travel to the Boston area monthly for business. I decided to try this new property as I am a loyal Marriott Platinum member. I typically do not choose the Courtyard properties since they do not have a lounge or free breakfast. Courtyard's are typically not the preference for the highest Marriott tier members. But, I was very pleased with the service, room, and location of this property. The Orange line is less than a block away. There are plenty of restaurants nearby, although many of them are bars due to the location of TD Bank Arena. The room itself was nice, but small. I appreciated the room upgrade for the better floor and view, but normally I prefer the room upgrade for a larger size. Of note in the room I liked that the TV was movable as many of the Boston renovated properties the TV is in a fixed position so you cannot just sit anywhere in the room. The internet was a bit quirky and logged me out a few times, but I made it work. The gym was a standard Courtyard gym facility. There is no pool at this property. I hope the can keep up the nice new feel of this property as well as keeping the rates reasonable which is hard to do in Boston. Housekeeping needs to work some kinks out as there were random minor issues, mainly in the bathroom with residue and hairs left in the shower. I will be staying in the property again next month.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Case1096
Natasha C, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Downtown/North Station, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you first and foremost for your loyalty to Marriott and for being one of our very special Platinum reward members. We are delighted that you opted to stay with us during your recent visit to Boston and thank you so much for taking the time to share your detailed feedback regarding your experience. Feedback from our guests is so helpful especially in this early opening stage as we are working diligently to iron out small kinks to ensure we offer the best possible stay for our valued guests. We appreciate you noting our prime location, directly opposite the TD Garden and steps to the Green and Orange subway lines as well as the Commuter Rail for easy access around Boston.

We look forward to welcoming you back next month and frequently after that.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This beautiful hotel just opened and is perfectly situated for a day of exploring the best of Boston!

From the moment we drove up to the pleasantly lit exteriors, to the well appointed lobby in this new construction building, this hotel exceeded our expectations. Don’t forget to check out the gym with the latest in equipment and an extraordinary view for occupying your mind while you get some steps in. I’ve posted the view from my room for proof!

In addition to the location and the million dollar views, the staff is top notch. They were warm and friendly, making you feel like a welcomed guest. For me, a staff like this is the kind of thing that will bring me back to the same location again and again!

Great Experience!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jmrovenko
Natasha C, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Downtown/North Station, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thank you so much taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are delighted to have hosted you as one of our first guests on this very memorable opening weekend. Thank you for your kind remarks about our staff, a team who has worked so hard to help build what are certain will be an extremely special hotel. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting many future stays here for you.