“The wonton soup was great”
Review of Dumpling Cafe

Dumpling Cafe
Ranked #303 of 3,404 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Taiwanese, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We ordered 3 different kinds of dumplings-chicken, seafood, and pork. All were good. We looked around at the other tables and everything looked good.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

It is a small hidden jewel in china town which is totally recommended.

Service is good and the food is excellent for those who love real asian food. Soup dumplings are the best that I have tried and the chow mein and low mein are excellent.

You feel the quality of the food and that it was just made.

We went there wit h some friends and returned a week later with another group of colleagues and everybody was very happy with everything.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Worst service I have ever experienced! We sat down, no hello, how are you, etc. Just "what do you want?". Did not ask if we wanted drinks, just took our food order and walked off. We couldn't keep our server's attention for longer than five seconds at a time and she was extremely rude. Literally ripped the menu out of my sister's hands. I had to go up to the front and ask their cashier for my check because I couldn't get our server's attention. The food is mediocre at best. The only decent thing I can say about this restaurant is the food comes out extremely quickly.

2  Thank cathherineej
Reviewed 5 May 2017

An usually cool spring day found us out and about and in need of a warm up. We immediately thought of soup and more specifically Chinese soup. One of us ordered standard chicken won ton with baby spinach while my more adventurous dining partner chose spicy Chinese oxtail soup. The menu was large and included a few unusual items like the oxtail soup. Service was really quick, but we are still waiting on our ice water. The location is in the midst of Boston's historical Chinatown.

1  Thank CyndyandByron
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Fair price for good quality food. Tried to be nice when attending table. Very efficient and fast kitchen service, as only a few minutes passed after order.