“Best mocha and oatmeal raisin cookies ”
Review of Wired Puppy

Wired Puppy
Ranked #20 of 226 Coffee & Tea in Boston
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I don't have too much to say about this place, as it was a quick stop and go for coffee, but I wanted to give them a shout out for their amazing mochas and oatmeal raisin cookies. Easily the best I've ever had!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I came here for coffee beans and the barista was superb. He helped me choose the beans, explained various techniques and gave me the Americano on the house! I sat outside on the terrace - and enjoyed people watching while sipping my coffee!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Newbury street was wet and we nipped in here and were really delighted with the coffee and muffin we ordered. Both were fresh and tasty and the coffee was one of the best I have had in the city. Very friendly staff and clientele

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Was told to check out Wired Puppy for good coffee and atmosphere whilst staying on Newbury Street for a conference. I choose a chai latte - worst one I've ever had! All I can say in its favour was it was hot. No flavour, watery, tasted more like a weak cup of English tea with too much milk. Husband said his coffee was ok but nothing special. As for atmosphere the staff didn't speak other than to take the order and then expected a minimum 15% tip. It felt really run down. We headed back to the thinking cup for our coffee fix for the rest of the week!

1  Thank Elizabeth A
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Pretty good coffee and really cool underground inside. A little hard to find but worth looking for, although not the best coffee I had in Boston.