“Perfect Location and Price”

Courtyard Boston Copley Square
Ranked #7 of 83 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Willimantic, Connecticut
“Perfect Location and Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

I was lucky to get an awesome price through Priceline. I stayed only one night but the Staff always greeted me with a smile. I was allowed an ealry check in which was important becuase I was attending a conference in the area. They also held onto my luggage for the duration of the day after I had to check out. I did not have time try out the restaurant (breakfast only) but the complimnetary cookies, coffee and water were perfect when I had a break between sessions. I had a smaller room with no city view but I expected this with the bargain hotel price. I had a room on the 7th floor with a king sized bed. there was no street noise and I slept like a baby! I was suprised the bathroom was so large given the very modest sixe of the hotel room. The furniture configuration in the room was a bit awkward with the TV and furniture placement (room #701) but since I spent such short periods of waking time in there this did not bother me. I could also swivel the TV to the direction I needed easily enough. I was so pleasanlty surprised when I realized it was so close to the Marriott Copley Place (the location of my conference) I had expected a 5-10 minute walk when it was less than a block away- just across the street! It took no more than 2 minutes to get there by foot. I was able to make several tips back and forth each day and it was very convenient. I reccomend this hotel for people who are looking for excellent customer service and value.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (332)
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

In a neighborhood with many lodging behemoths, this comparatively small hotel distinguishes itself with exceptionally attentive, personal and friendly customer service. When I've stayed at some of the larger establishments, you can get lost in the crowd, and feel like a number. Here, everyone knows your name, and goes out of their way to make your stay the best it can be. Bernardo (the General Manager) makes all his guests feel important,and his front desk is top notch.
I've stayed with them a couple of times in the past month, and the accomodations are everything you can expect from a well run Courtyard hotel.
I travel to the Boston area often, and will always make this hotel my first choice

Reading, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

I was at conference in Boston during the transformer fire where the majority of the area was without power. Although for part of our stay we had no electricity, the staff was so wonderful and helpful it made the matter much more tolerable. Their willingness to relocate us to another hotel and do what they could to make a challenging situation doable was truly amazing. The location was perfect to walk to everything. The rooms clean and bright. I will definitely return because of the staff. The customer service was second to none.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2012

You can't go wrong when staying at a hotel that's in such a prime location, that is affordable, with a quaintness that almost lets you forget you are in the city. The only variable, could be the staff. YET THE STAFF remains constant and consistent. There hasn't been one stay where I have seen anything less than 200% from every member on staff. They make the already perfect venue- an experience of perfection.

• Stayed March 2012
new york
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2012

We arrived exhausted, and the friendly front desk staff looked after us with fast service and a delightful room, even though we arrived early. The location was perfect for our walk to the Museum of Fine Arts and evening event at the Mass Historical Society, then onto the T for a Cambridge event. The room was most comfortable and check-out was a breeze. Complimentary coffee in the lobby was much appreciated. Will definitely return.