“Busy, but great food”

Ranked #464 of 3,434 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: We are your favorite neighborhood pub for dining, drinking and gathering. We are famous for our fish and chips great beer and the warmth of genuine smiles. E&C's menu has its roots firmly planted in traditional English fare, featuring such pub classics as Shepherd's Pie, Bangers and Mash and Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding. The menu is rounded out by a wide variety of North American comfort foods and sophisticated offering from around the world.
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I like European beer. This place has a lot of UK beers. And, surprisingly, the food is really good (I had fish tacos). Busy, but nice pub.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at the CQ Hotel and this bar is part of the hotel. We visited when we first arrived for dinner on a Thursday night, it was really busy with workers from the financial district. The food was average I’d say.

What made it for us was when we visited on the Saturday night after a concert, our bar tender Robbie was brilliant fun. Made great cocktails that I struggled with the day after may I add. Was a great night and made our trip that little extra special!

Thanks Robbie - hope you make that trip to Vegas soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This is a great place the staff and atmosphere was fantastic when in Boston this should be on your must see list

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Stopped in for a drink while wandering our way around Boston. The staff was very helpful and we ended up staying for a bit of dinner and a few more drinks. The place filled up a lot more after work hours as it is close to city center and has good drinks and food.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We walked into the restaurant with few customers but it took forever for a server to approach us and when they did it took forever to get our food.