“Good Seafood/ Salads/ Brunch in a Great Location”

Atlantic Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 3,434 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Cross street: Fairfield
Transit: Green Line Copley Plaza Back Bay Commuter Rail
Description: Located in Boston’s Back Bay, Atlantic Fish Company has been serving the freshest catch since 1978. All selections are exquisitely presented by a knowledgeable and efficient service staff in Atlantic Fish Company’s wood-lined dining room or on the outdoor patio. A few favorites include the mouth-watering Lobster & Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese Omelet at brunch with the full lunch menu available; crab and lobster rolls at lunch; and the New England Lobster Feast or San Francisco Cioppino at dinner. Repeat guests enjoy experimenting with specials and kids can order from their own special menu. The balanced wine list highlights more than 255 bottles of white and red varietals from all over the world, earning Atlantic Fish Company the 2017 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. Atlantic Fish Company has also received a variety of additional high-ranking awards and accolades from notable outlets such as Boston Magazine, Serious Eats, Zagat, and Thrillist. Valet is available in front of our sister restaurant, Abe & Louie’s, two doors down at 793 Boylston Street. We validate after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday (you must enter the garage after 5 p.m.) and all day on Saturday and Sunday for the Prudential Center North Garage for $14. The fixed rate is only valid for four hours. If you surpass the four hour time frame, you will be required to pay full price. Please present your parking ticket to your server.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Atlantic Fish serves good salads (the beet and goat cheese salad is a superb and delicious standout) and fresh fish in a pleasant “ men’s club-like” atmosphere. With warm, wood walls and a large bar this comfortable fish house serves good, fresh food. The lobster roll, clam chowder, fried oysters and shellfish risotto are all top notch. Fish of the day are prepared in a variety of styles (blackened, broiled etc.) and the tuna and scallops were quite good! The pastas (shrimp scampi and lobster fra diavalo) are better left to an Italian restaurant. The Sunday brunch, however, is terrific with both traditional breakfast choices, a full regular menu, and fabulous lobster Benedict! The waitstaff is always very good, while the hostesses need a little polish and training. Atlantic Fish is in the heart of Back Bay and serves good food by a friendly waitstaff in pleasant surroundings.... it’s definitely worth a visit!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,252)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My first time visiting Boston, my first meal in town.
Nice atmosphere, sober yet informal, very good service and the dishes’ choice was remarkable.
Our waiter was Bobby (I hope I remember correctly) and he helped us very friendly and very professional.
ITALIANS: remember 1 serving in USA is approximately 2 Italian servings; do not place large orders in order not to waste!!!
If I am in Boston again, I am returning!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing meal here last night, waiter was so helpful with my gluten allergy and many things could be ordered. I had the tuna followed by the chocolate cake (no flour) which was incredible. Not cheap and was very busy but really loved the food

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came to this restaurant hoping for good seafood but what we got was very poor service and average food. We got three appetizers muscles that tasted like bad tomatoes clams that had so much sand it tasted like they were never washed and a single crab cake that was average. My husband did like his swordfish but I hated my stuffed haddock. We ending up waiting over and hour to get our check once our meals were finished and our waiter disappeared half way through meal so we ended up with second waiter that did not pay any attention to our table. All of our food came up 140 dollars which was way to much for there very average food.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Staff is friendly and welcoming, we were taken right on time and attended to right away. Decor is very nice and noise was moderate. Oysters came perfectly chilled. Lobster bisque was terrific. Seafood fra diavolo was chock full of all kinds of shellfish and broiled fish in a tangy and spicy sauce. The seared tuna was expertly done, leaving the middle like sushi and the outer surface tasting great. Prices are not for the feint of heart but totally worth it for a nice night out.

Been to Atlantic Fish Company? Share your experiences!