“They knew my name!!!”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beacon Hill
Reviewed 2 June 2021

After I told them. Great fun to see a TV icon-inspired location. Food was great! Lots of memorabilia for sale. It was not crowded, so we didn't have to wait. Not sure I would wait more the 10-15 minutes - I hear it is still crowded on a normal basis.

2  Thank wslin86
Write a reviewReviews (2,967)

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Just the name was the draw for us. We road the trolley there and throughly enjoyed the atmosphere and service. Of course we had to have the mugs that had Cheers on them.

1  Thank Lc54de60
Reviewed 17 May 2021

I really enjoyed my experience at Cheers. The walk down the steps felt iconic, and the TV show's theme song is actually playing as you walk through the entry. I thought it was a nice touch. The inside of the place does not have a layout like the TV show, but somehow the color of the wood surfaces and window treatments still gives you the overall vibe. There is a hallway that leads to a backroom, similar to the TV show (I did not get any photos of the backroom). There is also a small gift shop with all kinds of souvenirs, t-shirts, etc. The food wasn't bad at all, nor the beer (I had to!). But I would say that 'no surprise', it was pretty much just bar food. Still that would be expected in a beer bar, pub-style place. Still, I actually quite enjoyed what I had; Frasier's Chicken Panini. The servers were all very friendly. It was surprisingly not-crowded, and I had no trouble getting a table. I was very glad to set foot in there, and would happily do so again.

1  Thank FilmScoreComposer
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

Of course you have to stop here if you have ever seen the tv show! The inside is totally different but still a cute place! Had a beer and onion rings- good sized portion.

1  Thank carcabbi92
Reviewed 3 May 2021

We enjoyed the food as well as the nostalgia of the place. Always near to visit places like this. 1/2 price apps from 4-6, but our waitress didn’t bother to tell us that.

Date of visit: April 2021