“Better than what's around ”
Review of Little Asia

Little Asia
Ranked #1,461 of 3,434 Restaurants in Boston
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

First place I've ever run into that lets you pick lomein instead of rice finally. Good portion and quality. I would have to assume based on the chinese I've gotten in the past that they have a Vietnam influence because the lomein is pad thai and wonton soup has veggies in it. It'd be nice to know that before buying the soup.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Restaurant is pleasant walk from hotel. Food was freshly prepared & good. Pleasant surroundings & service. I would recommentd having dinner there.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Counter service, standard chinese fare. Plastic forks, spoons, and plates. Chopsticks on demand. Bottled water only. Fried rice or Steam rice extra with every entree. Food was tasty, well seasoned and well cooked. Service was deadpan, curt, and essentially monosyllabic. The trash can was easily accessible to dump our plates after we were done eating.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

This place has pretty good szechuan chinese food which is like spicy chinese foods. I've lived nearby and never dined here until that one night my wife was craving for this cuisine and I didn't want to make the effort to go out to Chinatown to eat. Nice surprise and recommend it for spicy food lovers.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Typical Chinese food. Dishes was not spicy enough for our tastes. Server was attentive. Large servings.

Been to Little Asia? Share your experiences!