“Decent burger”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Saw this place on man vs food years ago so I stopped by while in town. Burger and fries were okay but nothing special. If I were younger and had more time I would've tried one of their monster burger challenges. I'd only come here if you plan to take on one of their challenges or if you want to try it because you saw it on tv.

You order at the counter and they bring it out to you. Staff seemed like they didn't want to be bothered even though it was lunch hour. Relatively inexpensive.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We wanted to visit an eatery which had featured on man vs food, this place is within striking distance of the centre of Boston (last stop on Green line - Cleveland Circle).

There are some ridiculous size meals on offer the largest being $70 for 6lbs of burger, 24 pcs bacon, 24 pcs cheese and 5lbs of fries on top of that!

That's too much for me so I opted for the smallest challenge 'Godzilla'. A mere 1lb of burger with 4pcs cheese and fries. I polished off but didn't need to eat for the rest of the day!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Food was very good. Large portions. Serves sandwiches, burgers, wraps and salads. Also open for breakfast. Locals and college students. Prices were reasonable. You order and the staff brings it to you. Smal eestablishment. It is tough to find parking. Bring quarters for the parking meters. Would go back again if in the area.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I came here once before and their sandwich was delicious with spectacular choices on their menu. We were in the area today and stopped by. My wife is in a wheelchair and the young girl working their met us at the door to hold it open. Upon ordering, the manager or possibly owner, brought us next door as there was a better place for us to fit with the wheelchair and then delivered our food to us! What incredible service! Our sandwiches were delicious! Thank you so much for your help!

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

This place has updated itself since I was a college student, but the food is just as good. I always order the sunrise sandwich on a bagel, and I am never disappointed. If you are brave enough to try one of the super-burgers....go for it, but the rest of the menu is great and won't disappoint.