“Great downtown burger bar”
Review of Eagle's Deli

Eagle's Deli
Ranked #469 of 3,293 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Being from England we again saw this was a man vs food favourite so went out of our way to visit on Sunday. Whilst I avoided the huge challenges and went for a relatively modest 1lb burger and some jalapeño poppers I've got to say it was great nice to experience a typical downtown American burger joint - thoroughly enjoyed it and will be back for sure on our next tripwell done guys

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I always get breakfast from Eagle's. Their omelets are great and so are their breakfast sandwiches. The restaurant itself is pretty cramped so we always order online and then pick up our food. Make sure you check your bag before you leave! They are always super busy and on more than one occasion something has been missing from our order. I think Eagle's is slightly overpriced for what you get but overall, it's a good place to eat.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Saw this place on man vs food years ago so I stopped by while in town. Burger and fries were okay but nothing special. If I were younger and had more time I would've tried one of their monster burger challenges. I'd only come here if you plan to take on one of their challenges or if you want to try it because you saw it on tv.

You order at the counter and they bring it out to you. Staff seemed like they didn't want to be bothered even though it was lunch hour. Relatively inexpensive.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We wanted to visit an eatery which had featured on man vs food, this place is within striking distance of the centre of Boston (last stop on Green line - Cleveland Circle).

There are some ridiculous size meals on offer the largest being $70 for 6lbs of burger, 24 pcs bacon, 24 pcs cheese and 5lbs of fries on top of that!

That's too much for me so I opted for the smallest challenge 'Godzilla'. A mere 1lb of burger with 4pcs cheese and fries. I polished off but didn't need to eat for the rest of the day!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Food was very good. Large portions. Serves sandwiches, burgers, wraps and salads. Also open for breakfast. Locals and college students. Prices were reasonable. You order and the staff brings it to you. Smal eestablishment. It is tough to find parking. Bring quarters for the parking meters. Would go back again if in the area.