“Great food at good prices in a friendly environment”
Review of Eagle's Deli

Eagle's Deli
Ranked #473 of 3,292 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Eagles is almost always open, welcoming, with a good menu that is easy to recognize as real, plentiful food. Busy in the morning and evening, but always quick to find seating, and worth the trip.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

My family and I went there for lunch. It was OK. I had a chicken Cesar wrap. wasn't bad. lots of flavor but I found that it had too much Parmesan cheese. I like cheese but i think that all the flavors should balance without overpowering any of the ingredients. my husband had a burger. he said it was a good. one of my kids had french toast with strawberries and bananas and he said it was good. my other kid had a turkey sandwich and he didn't like it that much. the bread was OK but he would liked to have a real turkey instead of deli one. I have to say, the french fries are very good. Price wasn't cheap but it wasn't too expensive neither. the person that took our order was nice but the one that brought us our food wasn't very nice. would I try again? I think, I will try other places.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Being from England we again saw this was a man vs food favourite so went out of our way to visit on Sunday. Whilst I avoided the huge challenges and went for a relatively modest 1lb burger and some jalapeño poppers I've got to say it was great nice to experience a typical downtown American burger joint - thoroughly enjoyed it and will be back for sure on our next tripwell done guys

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I always get breakfast from Eagle's. Their omelets are great and so are their breakfast sandwiches. The restaurant itself is pretty cramped so we always order online and then pick up our food. Make sure you check your bag before you leave! They are always super busy and on more than one occasion something has been missing from our order. I think Eagle's is slightly overpriced for what you get but overall, it's a good place to eat.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Saw this place on man vs food years ago so I stopped by while in town. Burger and fries were okay but nothing special. If I were younger and had more time I would've tried one of their monster burger challenges. I'd only come here if you plan to take on one of their challenges or if you want to try it because you saw it on tv.

You order at the counter and they bring it out to you. Staff seemed like they didn't want to be bothered even though it was lunch hour. Relatively inexpensive.