“Larger than it looks from the street.”

Ginger Exchange at Symphony
Ranked #744 of 3,307 Restaurants in Boston
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here today after I dropped a group of seniors at the Symphony. Look at the size of the line and Building and was going to leave. However, when I went in I found it to be large enough for all of the line. It was noon lunch jam and took a few minutes to get us in. The service was actually quite speedy once you got a seat. Since I was alone I ate at the bar.
I had a Beef Teriyaki Rice Bowl for lunch and found it very good tasting and served hot. The beef had a good flavor and was tender. The vegetables were nicely crispy. The main course came with either a salad or spring rolls which were both good. The price with tip was $11.00.
Overall a very good lunch. I will definitely do it again.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

The service was friendly and helpful. There was a wide range of classic and inventive sushi/Japanese/Asian dishes. The waiter was very helpful with recommendations, first checking what my tastes were. I had the Serendipity roll - very good. I would return here

Reviewed 19 April 2017

If you're in the neighborhood, this is a great place to go for a good selection of Asian food. They have bao baos, sushi, sashimi, Korean rice dishes, Thai noodle bowls, and more on the menu, all of which my husband and I have always found tasty. We've only been in the restaurant in the lunch/early afternoon timeframe, but they're also great for delivery.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Lucky to get a seat on a Friday night. Food was very dull and uninspiring. Karaoke was interesting. With so many Berkley students around, it was nice to hear some aspiring voices. A very loud place with lots of partying people. Great atmosphere if thats what you are going for. I ordered the Hot Stone Bibimbap with chicken. Rather dry, unless you get an egg on top. I did notice people getting lots of appetizers and sharing. Seems like the way to go.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

This restaurant is across the street from Symphony Hall, so it is always crowded before a concert. It is also next door to the Huntington Theater and the New England Conservatory. Food is fine.