“Take out ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: East Boston / Logan Airport
Neighbourhood: East Boston / Logan Airport
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

It was great. Always serve large portions but this time they just took a little bit longer in their delivery. Other than that, its great.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Excellent food and service. I ordered off of Foodler and the food came very quickly and was nice and hot. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

So here we are stuck in the latest 2015 snow storm at a hotel at Logan Airport and the on site dining choice, while appealing, is going to cost me $100 plus. I googled Chinese food and found the Chinese Dragon (chinesedragonboston.com). The restaurant is located less than a mile from most of the airport hotels. I ordered online seamlessly and the food was delivered in 30 minutes. My previous experiences with restaurants serving airport hotels has been average at best. The food was well prepared and very tasty. With tip, my wife and I ate for $35.

If you find yourself at Logan and want chinese I highly recommend the Chinese Dragon.

Please note all of my ratings reflect delivery, not on site.

Reviewed 19 October 2014 via mobile

Food was great. The place is tiny so there are only a couple of tables if you want to eat in. But they were quick to serve us and it was delicious. If you got it to go, you wouldn't be waiting long. Large portions for a decent price. Great experience.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I stay in BOS a lot and sometimes I just want take-out......

After checking in to the Hilton but before returning my rental car, I asked the Concierge if he had local menus for Chinese food. He reached into his file and pulled out the menu for Chinese Dragon. It offered delivery and he said it was his favorite.

After dropping my car rental off and taking the Hilton shuttle back I asked the driver which Chinese food restaurant in the area did he recommend for delivery...... he recommended the Chinese Dragon......

I ordered the Lo Mein with 4 appetizers ....... boneless ribs, chicken fingers, beef teriyaki and the spring roll with a side of the pork fried rice................. I liked it all..... the lo mein was not the best but it was good.

I like that they have combos available at all times of the day, not just lunch and late night.

They were quick and friendly with the delivery.

Been to Chinese Dragon? Share your experiences!