InterContinental Boston
Agoda.com
US$367
Travelocity
4,819 results
All reviewssouth stationfire stationsoaking tubthe club loungeseparate showerwater viewchildren's museumthe financial districtbeautiful hotelroom servicethe north endcity viewquincy marketconcierge deskmini barfaneuil hallwater taxi
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

First visit in several years to this hotel. Stayed here when visiting our Boston office for a meeting. Check-in was a bit time consuming - long line - but they brought out extra staff to assist.

Hotel room was clean and very spacious. I had a king bed room. Bathroom had both a shower and a Tub that was deep enough for a long soak (if you have time).

Turn down service is offered at night but be warned if you didn’t have them clean your room during the day they do so during turndown service. Not very green but not a huge issue.

Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Anita P
InterConBos, Manager at InterContinental Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Anita P,

Thank you for your kind words! I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay at InterContinental Boston. We agree that green practices are very important. In fact, our team only changes linen for guests staying multiple nights when a green card is placed on the bed. They are highly skilled to apply turndown in a way that allows a luxurious feel for our guests, while minimizing environmental impact. This is only one of numerous green policies and initiatives we have instilled, but we are open to hearing more ideas from thoughtful guests such as you. Please don’t hesitate to reach me at Lisa.Ares@ihg.com should you be interested in sharing more details. We hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The Boston Intercontinental was a beautiful building. The staff was available whenever you needed them. The location of the hotel was close to the water, places to eat and certain attractions. I will be back and I will bring the family to enjoy the sites.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank tracymoniqueadams

Dear tracymoniqueadams,

I'm elated you enjoyed your stay at InterContinental Boston! We strive to create a home away from home for our well-traveled guests. It warms my heart to hear you will bring your family to stay with us in the future. As you consider your plans, please keep our Award Winning Concierge team in mind to answer all of your questions and map out an engaging, fun, and exclusive visit that will surely delight the whole family. Please let us know how we may assist in making your travel most relaxing and easy. We look forward to seeing you again!

Well Wishes,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

One of my favorite hotels. It easily compares to the Four Seasons and other luxury hotels but with a much more reasonable price. The hotel is beautiful throughout. The rooms are perfect. Food is also excellent. I highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Boston.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank davep9072
InterConBos, Manager at InterContinental Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear daveP9072,

Thank you for your recommendation! We work hard to create a home-away-from-home for our guests by providing the highest quality amenities and services. We put a lot of heart into what we do. It pleases me to see when our work is appreciated. Thank you for your loyalty. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The Intercontinental Boston is in the heart of the City. You are about 6 blocks from Quincy Market/ Faneuil Hall and about 3/4 mile from the Convention center but an easy walk even at that distance. There are great restaurants all around the hotel and an abundance to do. The rooms are HUGE, especially the bathroom. The staff are very welcoming and do a great job maintaining the hotel. The only tiny negative is that the hotel food is extremely expensive. eg. a peanut butter smoothie is $12 and it is maybe an 8 ounce cup. However, if that that is the only thing, i can cite and I can give it high marks everywhere else, then, they are doing awesome!

1  Thank James Y

Dear James Y,

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay at InterContinental Boston! We are fortunate to be located in a historic area that welcomes the newest trends. Our concierge is skilled in local happenings and is sure to find an attraction or activity that will delight our full range of guests. We are proud of our community, both inside and out of these walls, so we strive to maintain the highest quality facilities, relationships, and products. Our Chef has established a strong rapport with our vendors that allows us to offer the freshest ingredients, which may unfortunately lead to higher costs. I apologize if the price point of your smoothie was surprising to you. I am interested in knowing if the quality of the beverage spoke for itself. Your feedback is important to me. I may be reached at Lisa.Ares@ihg.com should you be interested in sharing further details about your smoothie, or your stay. I hope we have the pleasure of serving you again soon!

Well Wishes,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is our first stay at this hotel although we stayed at other IC’s before. We love IC.
Our check in with Miki was super pleasant after a long day! We were wowed by the beautiful corner room on 11th floor and the bubbly surprise anniversary gift! Thank you Miki and IC for your hospitality!
Adam (the concierge) is wonderful to talk to, very knowledgeable and courteous. We would have gone exploring outside restaurants but it was a bit too cold. So we decided to hang around at the hotel bar (Rumba) then dine at the hotel restaurant (Miel). We made a very good choice! We enjoyed our meal and dining experience.
We love the ambiance, the people, the high quality of room and service. IC Boston is elegant but warm. We will be back!

Room Tip: Room 1133 is a corner room with lovely city view.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MustGoSeeDo

Dear MustGoSeeDo,

Thank you for your kind words, and congratulations on your anniversary! We are thrilled you shared such a wonderful occasion with us. While I wish you had the pleasure of nicer weather, I'm glad you seized the opportunity to enjoy Rumba and Miel. Our chefs have been hard at work preparing the new spring/summer menus, so I hope you will have an opportunity to return soon for some innovative and delicious additions. The team at InterContinental Boston is one of the best I've had the pleasure to work with, and am proud share their accomplishments with them. You can be sure I will make Miki and Adam aware of the valuable attention and services they provided during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to serving you again!